- NO UNWANTED NOISE - The BOSS FV-500H is a passive volume pedal for electric guitar or other high-impedance instruments. There is no change in your tonal quality when you use this pedal.
- SILENT TUNER - This pedal is equipped with a silent tuner that lets you roll back the volume and tune without annoying your audience during live performances.
- HEAVY-DUTY PEDAL - This bulky unit has a robust aluminum diecast body that can withstand roadshows. Despite its bulky appearance, the FV-500H offers ultra-smooth pedal movement and easy to control.
- EASY TO OPERATE - You can use the expression mode by just connecting the pedal with an amp, effect, or synthesizer via EXP jack.
- INCLUDES - BOSS FV-500H Volume Pedal - High Impedance. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
BOSS FV-500H Volume Pedal - High Impedance
The BOSS FV-500H is a tank-tough volume pedal for mono, high-impedance instruments. Adding this passive volume pedal to your chain doesn’t affect the quality of your tone. It doesn’t add any unwanted noise to your sound. Equipped with a silent tuner, you can roll back the volume and tune without causing loud feedback during gigs. The FV-500H has an ultra-smooth pedal movement for utmost comfort. The non-slip base and adjustable pedal-torque offer you a comfortable play.
- Control: MINIMUM VOLUME knob
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, EXP (Expression) jack, TUNER OUT jack
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 110 x 289 x 72mm
- Weight: 3 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get the FV-500H Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.