Control: MINIMUM VOLUME knob
Connectors: 2x 1/4" (STEREO IN), 2x 1/4" (STEREO OUT), 1x 1/4" (EXPRESSION), 1 x 1/4" (TUNER)
Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.4 x 11.4 x 2.9"
- MINIMIZES YOUR KEYS' SOUNDS TO A CERTAIN LEVEL - The BOSS FV-500L Pedal is a great tool when you want the keyboard's volume to be above or under another instrument in a band. It features a minimum volume knob that allows you to mute they keyboard to silence or just quiet enough to under another device.
- WORKS WITH ANY KEYBOARD - The good thing about the FV-500L is that you don't need to go to your keyboard or synthesizer to program what the foot volume pedal should do. It is compatible with different brands, making it a versatile pedal.
- OFFERS ADJUSTABLE PEDAL FEEL - If you want a lighter or heavier feel, you can rotate the PEDAL FEEL adjustment screw on FV-500L's bottom.
- CAN ALSO ACT AS AN EXPRESSION PEDAL - The FV-500L provides an expression output so you can use the pedal with expression-compatible amps, effects, and synthesizers.
- INCLUDES - BOSS FV-500L Stereo Volume Pedal - Low Impedance. 2 x Blucoil Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4 x Blucoil Guitar Picks. 5 x Blucoil Cable Straps (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.