Bypass: Buffered Bypass
Impedance: 470 kOhm Input, 1 kOhm Output, 10 kOhm or Greater Recommended Load
Nominal Level: -20dBu Input, -20dBu Output
Connectors: 1x Instrument Inputs, 1x 1/4" Outputs
Power Source: 9V 6LR61 Alkaline Battery or 9V 6F22 Carbon-Zinc Battery or AC Adapter
Current Draw: 10mA
Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.4 x 2.9 x 5.1"
- ADJUSTS AN INSTRUMENT'S HARMONIC CONTENTS EASILY - The BOSS GE-7 is a graphic equalizer stompbox that lets you control the sound of your microphone or instrument in seven separate bands. You can change a particular tone range of a mic, keyboard, or electric guitar.
- DELIVERS 15dB OF CUT/BOOST - You can boost or cut up to +/-15dB per band with the GE-7. It's the perfect pedal for creating alternate sound and eliminating feedback.
- PROVIDES A WIDE RANGE OF FREQUENCIES - Each EQ band of GE-7 ranges from 100Hz to 6.4kHz, allowing you to shape your tone to match your need.
- OFFERS PRECISE CONTROLS - The graphic sliders on the top part are tactile and precise that you can easily adjust them even in low-light conditions.
- INCLUDES - BOSS GE-7 7 Band EQ Equalizer Pedal. 2 x Blucoil Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 4 x Blucoil Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.