- ADJUSTS AN INSTRUMENT'S HARMONIC CONTENTS EASILY - The BOSS GE-7 is a graphic equalizer stompbox that lets you control the sound of your microphone or instrument in seven separate bands. You can change a particular tone range of a mic, keyboard, or electric guitar.
- DELIVERS 15dB OF CUT/BOOST - You can boost or cut up to +/-15dB per band with the GE-7. It's the perfect pedal for creating alternate sound and eliminating feedback.
- PROVIDES A WIDE RANGE OF FREQUENCIES - Each EQ band of GE-7 ranges from 100Hz to 6.4kHz, allowing you to shape your tone to match your needs.
- OFFERS PRECISE CONTROLS - The graphic sliders on the top part are tactile and precise that you can easily adjust them even in low-light conditions.
- INCLUDES - BOSS GE-7 7 Band EQ Equalizer Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
BOSS GE-7 7 Band EQ Equalizer Pedal
Easily adjust your microphone or instrument's harmonic content with BOSS GE-7 Equalizer! This 7-band EQ pedal covers a wide frequency spectrum (100Hz to 6.4kHz) for electric bass/guitar, keyboard, mic, and more. It yields 15dB of cut/boost. Plus, the Level Slider allows you to control GE-7's output loudness; very useful for getting that perfectly-balanced effect sound.
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Impedance: 470 kOhm Input, 1 kOhm Output, 10 kOhm or Greater Recommended Load
- Nominal Level: -20dBu Input, -20dBu Output
- Connectors: 1x Instrument Input, 1x 1/4" Output
- Power Source: 9V 6LR61 Alkaline Battery or 9V 6F22 Carbon-Zinc Battery or AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 10mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.4 x 2.9 x 5.1"
- Weight: 1 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get the GE-7 Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.