- PRODUCES 3 READY-TO-ROCK VOICES - The BOSS Katana Mini Amp offers BROWN for high-gain tones rich with harmonics, CRUNCH for overdrive, and CLEAN for sparkling timbres with a punchy dynamic response.
- READY FOR DIRECT-RECORDING - You can plug the amp directly in a recording device or headphones thanks to the 1/8" headphones/recording output.
- HELPS SHAPE YOUR SOUNDS - Equipped with a 3-band Analog EQ, the Katana Mini enables you to adjust the bass, middle, and treble with a twist of the control knobs.
- OFFERS AA BATTERY AND AC ADAPTER OPERATION - Insert 6 AA alkaline batteries on the amp and play on the fly. You can also connect it to a wall outlet by connecting a 9V DC power supply.
- INCLUDES - BOSS Katana Mini Amp 7W Solid-State Amplifier. 6-Pack of AA Alkaline Batteries. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cable with 1/4" Straight Connectors and PVC Shield for Guitars and Amps. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
BOSS Katana Mini Solid-State Guitar Amplifier
The BOSS Katana Mini produces big, full tones and boasts three amplifier voicings ideal for soaring solos, bluesy leads, heavy riffs, and rock rhythms. Turn on the CRUNCH for overdrive, BROWN for high-gain tones rich with harmonics, or use CLEAN for sparkling timbres with a punchy dynamic response. Plus, the onboard tape-style delay effects add a sense of space to lead tones.
You can practice silently or perform direct recording with the Katana Mini using the 1/8" headphones/recording output. Connect this amp straight to a headphone/recording device. The BOSS Katana Mini runs on either AC adapter or six AA-size batteries.
- Speaker: 4" Size, 7W Total Power
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -10dBu (1 MOhm) | AUX IN: -10dBu (20 kOhm)
- Connectors: 1/4" Inst In, 1/8" Aux In, 1x 1/8" Phones/Rec Out
- Power Source: 6 x AA Batteries (Included) or 9V AC adapter
- Weight: 2.6 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil 10-FT Straight Instrument Cable
The Blucoil 10-foot instrument cable interconnects your electronic musical instruments (e.g., guitars, bass, keyboards) to a preamp or amplifier's unbalanced input. It features 1/4" male to 1/4" male straight mono plugs. The metal Neutrik connectors ensure reliable durability and improved contact integrity. The cords are protected with conductive PVC shielding, which cancels out electronic and radio frequency interferences. The straight instrument cord removes the need for line-level adapters while Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) wires enhance the signal clarity.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The OFC cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get this bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.