Modes: Memory mode/Manual mode
AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method | AF method (Adaptive Focus method) This is a proprietary method from Roland and BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.
DA Conversion: 24 bits
Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
Effects: 112 types
Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -10 dBu | LOOPS L1--3 RETURN: -10 dBu
Max. Input Level: INPUT: +7 dBu | LOOPS L1--3 RETURN: +7 dBu
Input Impedance: INPUT: 1 M ohms
Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT L/MONO, R: -10 dBu | LOOPS L1--3 SEND: -10 dBu
Output Impedance: OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 1 kOhms
Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 10 k ohms or greater | LOOPS 1--3 SEND: 10 kOhms or greater
Power Supply: AC adapter
Current Draw: 280 mA
Dimensions (WxDxH): 275 x 97 x 68mm
Weight: 1.1g / 2lbs
- MORE THAN 100 FX TO CHOOSE FROM - The BOSS MS-3 boasts 112 built-in effects covering reverbs, delays, chorus, pitch shifter, phaser, flanger, and many more. It's the ultimate multi-effects switcher!
- YOU'RE IN CONTROL! - The MS-3 features 2 modes wherein you use the footswitches: MEMORY for allowing you to select patches and banks and MANUAL for switching on/off the loops and effects.
- AMP MANAGER - This compact unit can also manage your amp settings aside from effects and loop switching. This proves to be a great solution for switching channels on your amplifier as the MS-3 has MIDI connectivity.
- CUSTOM PATCH CREATION - You can connect the BOSS MS-3 to your PC/Mac via the USB connector to create patches and backup your sounds with the free librarian software, MS-3 editor.
- INCLUDES - BOSS MS-3 Multi Effects Processor & Loop Switcher for Electric Guitar/Bass. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA (Negative Centre) with US Plug. Blucoil Audio Guitar Picks V2.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.