- COMBINES FX ENGINE WITH MULTI-PEDAL SWITCHER - The BOSS MS-3 boasts 112 built-in effects and 3 switchable loops. You can switch between the custom patches on the fly.
- HELPS TUNE YOUR SOUNDS - The built-in tuner and global EQ aid in shaping your rig's overall sound. These features ensure you get a consistent sound without having to adjust your pedal or amp settings.
- CUTS NOISE EFFICIENTLY - You also get a noise suppressor inside the MS-3. This nifty feature suppresses unwanted noise when you use high-gain tones.
- COMES WITH A PATCH EDITOR SOFTWARE - Use the dedicated software to save, organize, and back up our patches. The MS-3 Editor/Librarian can be downloaded at the BOSS website without extra charges.
- INCLUDES - BOSS MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher for Electric Guitar / Bass. AC Adapter. 4-Pack of Rubber Feet. Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cable with 1/4" Straight Connectors and PVC Shield for Guitars and Amps. Blucoil 5-Foot MIDI Cable. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
BOSS MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher
The BOSS MS-3 helps maximize your musical creativity with its world-class multi-FX engine and multi-pedal switcher. The multi-effects switcher provides real-time effects adjustment, amp channel switching, deep rig controls, and more. Download the MS-3 Editor/Librarian software (no additional cost!) for patch creation and backup.
- Modes: Memory / Manual
- Max Number of: 3 Loops, 112 Effects Types, 200 Patches
- AD/DA Conversion: 24bit | Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Max Input Level: INPUT: +7dBu | LOOPS L1--3 RETURN: +7dBu
- Impedance: INPUT: 1 MOhm | OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 1 kOhm
- Connectors: 1/4" Input, 1/4" Control Out, 2x 1/4" Control In, 2x 1/4" Output (L/MONO, R), 6x 1/4" (3 Pedal Loops), MIDI I/O: Out, USB-B
- Power Source: 9V AC Adapter
- Dimensions: 3.87 x 9.68 x 2.68"
- Weight: 2.44 lb
- Accessories: AC Adapter, 4 x Rubber Feet
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 10-FT Straight Instrument Cable
The Blucoil 10-foot instrument cable interconnects your electronic musical instruments (e.g., guitars, bass, keyboards) to a preamp or amplifier's unbalanced input. It features 1/4" male to 1/4" male straight mono plugs. The metal Neutrik connectors ensure reliable durability and improved contact integrity. The cords are protected with conductive PVC shielding, which cancels out electronic and radio frequency interferences. The straight instrument cord removes the need for line-level adapters while Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) wires enhance the signal clarity.
Blucoil 5-FT MIDI Cable
The 5-foot Blucoil cable is designed to interlink your MIDI devices. It features durable nickel-plated 5-pin DIN plugs that deliver efficient signal transfer. Equipped with an OFC spiral shield, the Blucoil cable efficiently cancels noises caused by electromagnetic interference and radio-frequency interference. This OFC shield helps enhance the signal clarity.
Get the MS-3 Bundle today and receive these Blucoil exclusives:
- 2-Pack of Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables
- 4-Pack of Celluloid Guitar Picks
- 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.