Nominal Input Level: -20dBu
Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
Nominal Output Level: -20dBu
Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhm or greater
Bypass Mode: Buffered bypass
Connectors: 1 x Instrument (Input) | 1 x 1/4" (Output)
Power Options: 9V 6F22 Carbon-Zinc Battery or 9V 6LR61 Alkaline Battery or AC Adapter
Current Draw: 10mA
Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.4 x 2.9 x 5.1"
- OFFERS UNMATCHED SUSTAIN AND COMPRESSION - BOSS uses Dual-Stage Overdrive Circuit on the OD-3 Pedal to provide rich overtones, thick lows, and long sustain. With single-coil pickups, the pedal's rich overtones and lush sound deliver resonating tones.
- LETS YOU TAKE COMPLETE CONTROL - You can fine-tune your tone with the 2-band EQ knob. The equalizer allows you to control the treble and bass frequencies independently.
- CREATES A UNIQUE EFFECT - Set the Drive Control into High to get thick distortion with very long sustain. This creates a feedback-style effect at moderate volumes.
- CAN BE USED ON MULTIPLE PLAYS - You can use this pedal for solos, chords, and riffs.
- INCLUDES - BOSS OD-3 Bass Overdrive Pedal. 2-Pack of Blucoil Patch Cables for Guitar Pedals. 4 Blucoil Guitar Picks.