- PRESENTS 7 SWITCHABLE PHASE FX - The PH-3 Phase Shifter adds a STEP setting to the standard-setting types of previous BOSS Phasers (4-/8-/10-/12-stage). It changes the effect in step giving you seven switchable phase effects.
- PROVIDES CONTINUOUS RISING THE FALLING EFFECTS - Compared to previous BOSS phasers, the PH-3 includes a RISE and FALL effects which imparts a continuously rising/falling sensation.
- OFFERS TAP TEMPO SYNC - The RATE Knob adjusts the speed at which your filter changes so you can easily sync your sounds to songs (tempo and measure).
- COMES WITH A BLUCOIL POWER SUPPLY - This 9V AC adapter provides isolated power to your PH-3 Shifting Pedal and ensures there is less noise interference in the signals. It features a tip negative center, which also works with other BOSS pedals.
- INCLUDES - BOSS PH-3 Phase Shifter Shifting Pedal for Guitars and Basses. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
BOSS PH-3 Phase Shifter Shifting Pedal
The PH-3 Phase Shifter delivers unique, unidirectional phasing with its RISE and FALL modes. These effects provide a continuous rising and falling sensation that wasn't available in previous BOSS phasers. BOSS also added a STEP setting to the standard-setting type of preceding phasers, giving you seven switchable phase effects. The shifting pedal also features three knobs for adjusting your filter. The RATE adjusts the speed at which the filter changes, DEPTH for changing the filter change's depth, and RES (Resonance) to alter the strength. Plus, you can use either a 9V battery or AC adapter to operate the PH-3.
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhm or greater
- Bypass Mode: Buffered bypass
- Connectors: 1 x Instrument (Input) | 1 x 1/4" (Output)
- Power Options: 9V 6F22 Carbon-Zinc Battery or 9V 6LR61 Alkaline Battery or AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 40mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.4 x 2.9 x 5.1"
- Weight: 0.9 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Get the PH-3 Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.