- RENDERS COMPLEX HARMONY VOICING - The BOSS PS-6 Harmonist Pedal provides beautiful 2- or 3-voice harmony with selectable key and voicing thanks to the improved DSP.
- PROVIDES 4 PITCH-SHIFT EFFECTS - The single pedal offers Harmony, Detune, Pitch Shifter, and S-BEND (Super Bend). It is polyphonic, so you can easily shift between chords.
- GENERATES EXTREME PITCH-BEND SOUNDS - On Super Bend Mode, the PS-6 produces radical pitch-shifted sounds. You still get full control of intervals/rates so you can create whammy bar up effects.
- OFFERS EXPRESSION PEDAL CONTROLLABILITY - You can even connect a Roland EV-5 Expression pedal on the PS-6 for real-time parameter controls.
- INCLUDES - BOSS PS-6 Harmonist Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
BOSS PS-6 Harmonist Pedal
The PS-6 Harmonist Pedal is one of BOSS' more versatile stompboxes. It is a multi-voice harmonizer and pitch/chorus/octave shifter. The PS-6 has a simple 4-control knob interface that is easy to navigate and use. The Balance knob blends direct and effected signal. It also doubles as Rise Time Control when you're in S-BEND Mode. The Shift dial manages the pitch shift intervals and acts as a Voice Harmony control. The Key knob sets your key signature chromatically. It also functions as the Fall Time Control. The last control knob, Mode, offers four effects: Harmony, Pitch Shifter, Detune, and S-BEND. If you want multiple pitch-and-harmony effects in one compact stompbox, then the PS-6 Harmonist Pedal is just right for you!
- Impedance: 1MOhm Input, 1 kOHM Output, 1 kOHM or Greater Recommended Load
- Nominal Level: -20dBu Input, -20dBu Output
- Bypass Circuitry: Buffered Bypass
- Connectors: 2x 1/4" Inputs, 2x 1/4" Outputs
- Power Source: 9V Alkaline/Carbon-Zinc Battery or AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 45mA
- Weight: 1 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get the PS-6 Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.