- TWIN MULTITRACK LOOPER PEDAL - The BOSS RC-30 can loop two synchronized stereo signals. And each track can be controlled individually with dedicated track-select buttons and volume faders.
- MASSIVE INTERNAL MEMORY - This compact pedal has a 99 onboard memory phrases slots and can store up to 3 hours of recording time.
- USB 2.0 CONNECTIVITY - You can connect the RC-30 to your PC to import/export WAV audio. This pedal accepts 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size.
- MIC, INSTRUMENT AND AUX INPUTS - You can plug a microphone or instrument (e.g. guitar) onto the RC-30 with its onboard inputs. The pedal accepts XLR type MIC IN, mono 1/4" phone type for INST IN, and stereo miniature phone type for AUX IN.
- INCLUDES - BOSS RC-30 Looper Station Pedal. Hosa GTR-210 10-Feet Straight Guitar/Instrument Cable. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
BOSS RC-30 Looper Station Pedal
The BOSS RC-30 Phrase Looper provides true stereo looping. It features 2 independently-controllable stereo loops, which you can switch on/off or add to either one. The pedal boasts an internal memory capacity of up to 3 hours of recording. You can edit or back up your loops on the computer by connecting the RC-30 via USB 2.0.
- Max Recording Time: 3 hours
- Looping Memory: 99 phrases
- Nominal Level: MIC IN: -40dBu (variable) | INST IN: -20dBu | AUX IN: -10dBu | OUTPUT: -20dBu
- Impedance: 4 kOhm MIC IN | 1 MOhm INST IN |22 kOhm AUX IN | 1 kOhm OUTPUT
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- USB Interface: Hi-Speed USB mass storage device class
- Power Source Options: 6x DC 9 V AA LR6 Alkaline or AA R6 Carbon-zinc battery | AC Adaptor
- Weight: 2.8 lb
Also Comes With:
Hosa GTR-210 10-FT Straight Guitar Cable
The Hosa GTR-210 is a 10-feet guitar cable with a 90% hi-density OFC braided shield for superior EMI and RFI rejection. It has Straight-to-Same connectors and 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper conductors.
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get the RC-30 Bundle and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.