- PROVIDES 8 REVERB MODES - The BOSS RV-6 features eight delay modes ranging from rich +Delay to sparkling Shimmer. You can also use the Dynamic Mode to add depth to your reverberation without affecting the overall tone of your play.
- SHAPE YOUR SOUNDS EASILY - Conveniently adjust your sound with the four unique knobs. The E. Level knob for controlling the volume of the reverb, the Tone for changing the reverb's tone color, Time for adjusting the length, and Mode for selecting the effects.
- SUPPORTS MONO / STEREO OPERATION - This pedal boasts versatile inputs and outputs with mono, mono-to-stereo, and stereo-to-stereo operation-support. Its auto-switching jacks let you integrate the RV-6 with any pedal chain.
- OFFERS TWO POWER-SOURCE OPERATION - You can use either a 9V alkaline battery with this stompbox for convenient portability or an AC adapter for extended play. This bundle comes with Blucoil 9V Power Supply to power up your new RV-6 Reverb Pedal.
- INCLUDES - BOSS RV-6 Digital Reverb Pedal.Â Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
BOSS RV-6 Digital Reverb Pedal
The versatile BOSS RV-6 Pedal provides 8 diverse sound modes you can easily employ. If you're a modern player who favors lush, immersive tonal textures, the Shimmer, Dynamic, +Delay Reverb Modes are a perfect match for you. You also get the standard Hall, Plate, Room Reverb effects on the RV-6 thanks to BOSS' advanced digital signal processor. This multi-functional reverb stompbox can be used for recording and live performance. It runs on either DC 9V AC adapter or alkaline battery.
- Reverb Modes: Hall, Plate, Room, Spring, Modulate, +Delay, Shimmer, Dynamic
- Nominal Level: -20dBu INPUT, -20dBu OUTPUT
- Impedance: 1 MOhm INPUT, 1 kOhm OUTPUT | Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhm or greater
- I/O Connectors: 1/4"
- Power Source Options: DC 9V AC adapter or 9V 6F22 carbon-zinc battery or 9V 6LR61 alkaline battery
- Current Draw: 65mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.4 x 2.9 x 5.1"
- Weight: 1 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get the RV-6 Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.