- 3-PART HARMONY GENERATION - The VE-20 Vocal Processor lets you create multi-part stacks like upper third and lower fifth without a need for programming. You can also save these harmonies for instant recall.
- 38-SECOND PHRASE LOOPER - With the onboard Phrase Looper, BOSS VE-20 allows 38 seconds of mono recording and layer phrases in real-time.
- REAL-TIME PITCH CORRECTION - You can now tune your vocal performance in real-time onstage with the BOSS VE-20 stay-on pitch correction tool.
- SPECIAL FX SOUNDS - This compact unit offers colorful and expressive special effects including Electric, Robot, Strobe, Reverb, Distortion, and Chorus.
- INCLUDES - BOSS VE-20 Vocal Processor Multi-Effects Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female).
BOSS VE-20 Vocal Processor Multi-Effects Pedal
The BOSS VE-20 is a road-tough vocal processor stompbox that offers various effects including Harmony, Reverb, Delay. The multi-FX pedal has real-time pitch-correction tools to ensures accurate pitch. VE-20 also features a phrase Looper with 38 seconds of mono recording time. You can connect a phantom-powered condenser microphone straight into VE-20. The pedal's XLR jack provides 48V phantom power.
- Nominal Level: -20 dBu (MicSens=40) Input, -20 dBu Output, -4 dBu Line Out/Headphones
- Impedance: 4 kOhm Input, 600 Ohm Output, 66 Ohm Line Out/Headphones
- Sound Memories: 30 (Preset) + 50 (User)
- Phrase Loop: 38 seconds Max Recording Time (Monaural Only)
- Connectors: 1 x TRS/XLR-Combo Mic In, 1 x TRS/XLR-Combo Line Out, 1 x Mono Output
- Power Source: AC Adapter or 6x 9V LR6/R6 Dry Batteries
- Current Draw: 180 mA (9V Max)
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 6.25 x 6.81 x 2.25"
- Weight: 2.44 lb (including batteries)
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable
The 10-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.