AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
Sampling Rate: 48kHz
Processing: 32-bit floating point
Patches: 99 user + 50 preset
Looper: 60s Mono, 30s stereo
Impedance: 4 kOhm MIC IN, 2 Mohm INST IN, 600 Ohm XLR OUT L, R
Nominal Level: -40dBu (Adjustable) MIC IN, -10dBu INST IN, XLR OUT L, R: -40dBu, -10dBu (Selectable), -10 dBu (Unbuffered) INST THRU
Connectors: INPUTS: 1x XLR mic, 1x 1/4" instrument |OUTPUTS: 2x XLR (L/R), 1x 1/4" instrument thru | Other I/O: 1x 1/4" footswitch control/expression | MIDI: In/USB (Type Micro B)
Power Source: DC 9V AC Adapter
Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.5 x 5.43 x 6.75"
- PROVIDES NUMEROUS VOCAL EFFECTS - The VE-500 Vocal Performer automatically adds harmony to your vocals, based on your guitar playing. It also uses a vocoder and pitch correction. This multi-effects pedal greatly enhances your sound's clarity.
- DELIVERS A VARIETY OF DISTINCTIVE FX TYPES - The general-purpose effects units include distortion and radio. The pedal also includes 2 independent reverb and delay units.
- CREATES DYNAMIC PERFORMANCES ON THE SPOT - The dedicated looper function allows you to produce dynamic multitrack performances live on stage.
- COMES WITH AN EDITOR/LIBRARIAN SOFTWARE - The VE-500 can be connected to a Mac/Windows computer via USB. Use the dedicated software to edit, save, replace, and back up patches.
- INCLUDES - BOSS VE-500 Vocal Performer Multi-Effects Pedal. Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cables (Black). Blucoil 10-Feet Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices. 5 x Blucoil Cable Straps (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.