- OFFERS 5 EFFECTS TO ADD IN YOUR VOCALS - The BOSS VE-8 produces distortion, harmony, pitch correction, hard-tuned electric- and radio- voice effects.
- PROVIDES 48V PHANTOM POWER - You can plug-and-play a microphone condenser in the VE-8 because it has an onboard mic preamp equipped with DC 48V, 10mA phantom power.
- ELIMINATES "QUACK" PIEZO PICKUPS - The onboard Acoustic Resonance restores your natural guitar sound by removing the sterile piezo "quack." The notch filter crushes any feedback before it starts.
- LOOPS GUITAR AND VOCALS SOUNDS - You can record up to 80-seconds of guitar/vocal loop with the VE-80.
- INCLUDES - BOSS VE-8 Acoustic Singer Guitar / Vocal Processor. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female).
BOSS VE-8 Acoustic Singer Guitar / Vocal Processor
BOSS offers all-in-one effects and preamp solution in the compact VE-8 Acoustic Singer. The guitar/vocal processor stompbox features a mic preamplifier with phantom power and produces vocal reverb, distortion, electronic effects. It provides real-time chromatic pitch correction and Acoustic Resonance for removing the "quack" out of your guitar's sterile piezo.
- No. of Channels: 2 | No. of Memory Slots: 50
- Phrase Loop: 80-seconds
- Factory FX Presets: Chorus, Reverb, Harmony
- Connectors: 1/4" Instrument In, XLR Input, 1/8" Aux In, 1/8" Headphones Out, 1/4" External Footswitch, 2x XLR Outputs, USB Type B
- Power Source: 9V AC Adapter or 6 AA Batteries
- Current Draw: 360mA
- Switchable Phantom Power: DC 48V, 10mA
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.37 x 8.56 x 2.56"
- Weight: 2.88 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable
The 10-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.