- PROVIDES NEW VIBRATO SOUND - The VB-2W Waza Craft is an upgraded version of BOSS vintage vibrato pedal, the VB-2. In Custom Mode, VB-2W adds body and punch to the overall effect. The Waza Craft Pedal gives you new sonic possibilities.
- REPRODUCES VINTAGE SOUNDS OF VB-2 - You get similar VB-2 vintage sounds (true vibrato) when you use the Standard Mode of VB-2W.
- OFFERS REAL-TIME CONTROL - BOSS added an expression pedal input to the VB-2W so you can control the depth of your guitar's modulation in real-time.
- COMES WITH A BLUCOIL POWER SUPPLY - This 9V AC adapter provides isolated power to your VB-2W Vibrato and ensures there is less noise interference in the signals. It features a tip negative center, which also works with other BOSS pedals.
- INCLUDES - BOSS VB-2W Waza Craft Vibrato Pedal.Â Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
BOSS VB-2W Waza Craft Vibrato Pedal
The VB-2W Waza Craft Vibrato Pedal provides the ultimate BOSS tone experience with its Standard and Custom Mode. You get similar true vibrato sounds from the original VB-2 pedal in the VB-2W. The difference? Then you can switch to Custom Mode for a new filter wave in your sound and adds a punch to your vibrato effect. Plus, you can add an expression pedal on the Depth Jack to control the depth of modulation in real-time.
- 3 Modes: Latch, Unlatch, Bypass
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhm or greater
- Bypass Mode: Buffered bypass
- Connectors: 1 x Instrument (Input) | 1 x 1/4" (Output)
- Power Options: 9V 6F22 Carbon-Zinc Battery or 9V 6LR61 Alkaline Battery or AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 35mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.3 x 2.8 x 5.1"
- Weight: 1 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Get theÂ VB-2WÂ Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.