- EASY-TO-USE LIGHTING SETUP - From a video switcher, the Cerevo FlexTally communicates down to the cameras. The FlexTally Lamps enables you to know which camera to look at or avoid passing through.
- WORKS WITH POPULAR VIDEO SWITCHERS - Cerevo Flex Tally is compatible with Cerevo LiveWedge, Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio, NewTek TriCaster Mini/460, Roland VR-4HD, Sony MCX-500, and more.
- ENSURES INTERFERENCE-FREE OPERATION - The FlexTally operates in 433MHz (US/EU) frequency so it won't interfere with WiFi signals on the 2.4GHz band.
- OFFERS AN EXPANDABLE SYSTEM - You can add more lamps on the FlexTally System as the Station supports up to 16 units. Eight of which can be controlled via GPIO connection with your video switcher.
- INCLUDES - Cerevo FlexTally Tally Light System: Station Unit, 4-Pack of Lamp Units, 4-Pack of Cover Frames, Ethernet Cable, USB Cable, AC Adapter.
Cerevo FlexTally Tally Light System
The Cerevo FlexTally is excellent equipment for videographers who cover multi-camera events. It helps you and your crew determine which camera is currently active and recording. How? The included Station unit is connected to a video switcher and communicates signals toward the cameras via the paired lamps. You can link the Station via an Ethernet or RS-485 Serial Wired Connection. Aside from Cerevo LiveWedge, the FlexTally is also compatible with TriCaster and Blackmagic mixers.
Each lamp unit is connected to individual cameras. One lamp will light up so that your talent will know which camera to look at and which ones to avoid walking in front of. One lamp can last up to 6 hours of continuous wireless use. You can also use the micro-USB port to connect the lamp to a power supply for longer running time.
- Connectivity: 433MHz (US/EU) Wireless | RS-485 Serial Wired
- Wireless Connection Distance: Approx. 100m line-of-sight
- Max Number of Supported Lamps: 16 Units
- Compatible Switchers: Cerevo LiveWedge, Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio/Studio Pro HD/4K, NewTek TriCaster Mini/460, Roland VR-4HD, Sony MCX-500, Panasonic AG-HMX100, DataVideo SE-1200MU, and more (NOTE: These are compatible with FlexTally but Cerevo does not guarantee they will operate reliably in your environment)
- Brightness Adjustment: 4 Steps (Preview: Green, On-air: Red)
- Power Source: Micro-USB Station, Micro-USB / Internal Battery Lamp
- Max Battery Runtime (Lamps): Up to 6 Hours | Charging Time: 2 Hours
- Dimensions: 5.03 x 3.03 x 1.10" Station | 3.94 x 2.36 x 1.97" Lamp
- Weight: 142g Station | 164 Lamp
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.