Competitively Priced & Designed with Ease of Use in Mind
You don't have to be an expert in video equipment or network connections. The FlexTally is a tally light system that allows portability and professional quality. Regardless, if you’re in a studio or a remote location, the FlexTally is a wireless capturing quality content wherever you are. It consists of a station unit that connects to a video switcher and 4 lamp units that can be attached to individual cameras. With multiple units it’s now easier than ever to monitor and control multiple cameras, for a hassle-free and organized filming experience.
Portability + Switcher Compatibility
You can control your broadcast by connecting the system to a switcher. The LiveWedge provides an immediate connection without any need for a router, but it is also compatible with third-party switchers. The built-in battery lasts up to 12 hours and ensures portability without additional power cables.
Professional Setup Anytime, Anywhere
A system that is as flexible as you, for any project out there. The cost and amount of professional equipment needed to create quality recording can be scary. FlexTally is a competitively priced tally system that lets small & professional crews to achieve a higher standard with their multi-camera setups. Whether it’s your own personal streaming site or a professional studio project the FlexTally will be your trusted signaler. Lights, Camera, Action!
- EASY SETUP - No advance setup is required and users can easily set it up without any advanced knowledge of video equipment or network connections. No professional broadcasting studio camera setup needed.
- 4 LIGHT UNITS - The Tally Lamp System can be used for recording or live streaming with multiple cameras and lets you know which cameras are operating . The system supports up to 16 lamp units. (Up to 32 lamps will be supported after a future firmware update.)
- NO CABLES NEEDED - Supports both wired and wireless connection. The 433MHz wireless band is resistant to obstacles and interference from other wireless signals so you can achieve communication in a wireless environment without issue.
- SWITCHER COMPATIBLE - Can be connected directly to LiveWedge without needing a router and is compatible with other brands’ switchers
- BUILT IN BATTERY - Portability in remote shooting locations is no longer and issue. The built-in batteries lasts up to 12 hours and essentially eliminate the need for multiple power cables.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.