Compatible With: Electro-Harmonix Vacuum Tube Pedal, Kingsley AC Pedal, DigiTech Whammy, JamMan, Talker, Boomerang, Line 6 M9, and more
AC Mains Input: 110~120V AC 60Hz or 220~240V AC 50Hz, Max 15W
AC Mains Output: Same voltage as connected to AC input, Max current 2A~
Outputs 1~2: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA | Outputs 3~4: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA | Outlet 5-6: 9 and 12V AC / 800mA
Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.5 x 1.5" (Excluding Detachable Rubber Feet)
Weight: 2.2 lb
CIOKS AC Rider Universal Power Supply
Mains power cord
9 Flex Cables: 5x Type 1 - black with 5.5/2.1mm center negative DC plug | Type 2 - red with 5.5/2.1mm center positive DC plug | Type 4 - green with 5.5/2.5mm center positive DC plug | Type 5 - black with 3.5mm tip positive Jack plug | Type 7 - blue with 2 pin DIN plug
Pedalboard Mounting Hardware: screws, washers, stand-offs and a hex
- VERSATILE POWERING SOLUTION - The CIOKS AC Rider delivers a mix of low to medium current DC and AC source. You can plug any 9~12V DC and AC pedal on this unit.
- ENSURES SMOOTH OPERATION - All outputs have short circuit protection so if one outlet goes overload its respective LED indicator will turn off, but will not affect the other pedals.
- OPERATES QUIETLY - The 6 outputs are configured into 3 isolated sections. This means the outputs don't have any direct electrical connection between each other, further reducing ground loop noise.
- COMPATIBILITY - You can power medium-current to power-hungry pedals with the AC Rider Link including BOSS CE-20, EHX Freeze, TC Electronic Flashback X4, Line6 M9, DigiTech JamMan, and more.
- CAN BE LINKED TO OTHER POWER SUPPLIES - Simplify your setup and chain together more than two CIOKS "Link" power supplies. You can use just 1 main power cord with a Main Link Adapter (not included).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.