- OPERATES QUIETLY - The CIOKS Adam Link Power Supply features 4 isolated outputs that don't have any direct electrical connection between each other. This removes ground loop noises between the pedals.
- CAN POWER 2 PEDALS IN 1 OUTLET - The included Split Flex cable allows you to connect and power up to two pedals in one output. Note: Please only use the recommended CIOKS cables.
- PROTECTS YOUR GEAR FROM SHORT CIRCUITS - All isolated outlets of Adam Link have short circuit protection so even if one output falls short, you can still use the other three.
- LED MONITORING - Each output has LED indicators that will show when you're operating just on the edge of the current limit (light gets dim) or when the outlet overloads (indicator shuts off).
- FITS IN VARIOUS PEDALBOARDS - The power supply's flat design makes it compatible with Temple Audio, Pedaltrain Nano, Mini, the New Nano+ and all Metro pedalboards.
CIOKS Adam Link 9V / 12V DC Universal Power Supply
The CIOKS Adam Link Power Supply is an excellent solution for pedalboards that hold a lot of effect pedals. If you're using several pedals with non-isolated power supply, chances are your rig will encounter noise issues. Noise problems tend to arise as the number of effect pedals increase in your rig or your daisy chain gets longer. CIOKS offers a compact power supply with four isolated outputs.
All outlets are short circuit protected with individual LED monitoring indicators. The isolated outputs do not have a direct electrical connection between each outlet. Even if one output overload, you can still use the other outlets. The LED indicators will tell you when the output overloads (LED shuts off). The first two outputs of Adam Link provide 9V DC / 250mA each.
Meanwhile, the bottom two outlets deliver 9 or 12V DC / 100mA each. What makes CIOKS stand out from others is that you can power two pedals in one outlet! Just use the included Split Flex Cable. (NOTE: Please use the recommended CIOKS cables. Other cables may not work with Adam Link.) CIOKS designed the Adam Link to be super flat and compact. It fits on top or under a Temple Audio, Pedaltrain Nano, Mini, and more pedalboards.
- AC Mains Input: 110~120V AC 60Hz or 220~240V AC 50Hz, Max 15W
- Outputs 1~2: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA each
- Outputs 3~4: 9V DC / 250mA each
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.5 x 1.2" (Excluding Detachable Rubber Feet)
- Weight: 1.8 lb
- CIOKS Adam Universal Power Supply
- Mains Power Cord
- 6 Flex Cables: 4 x Type 1 - black with 5.5/2.1mm center negative DC plug | Type 5 - black with 3.5mm tip positive Jack plug | Split Flex type 1 - black, powers two pedals of a single outlet
- Pedalboard Mounting Hardware: 2 Screws, Hex Key
- User Manual
- Drill Template (Product Sheet)
- Flex Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.