Pedalboard Compatible With: Temple Audio and Pedaltrain
Pedals Compatible With: Eventide, TC Electronic Nova-Series, TC Helicon, Strymon, Line6 M5, BOSS, EHX, and more
AC Mains Input: 110~120V AC 60Hz or 220~240V AC 50Hz, Max 23W | AC Mains Output: Same voltage as connected to AC input, Max current 2A~
Outputs 1~2: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA | Outputs 3~4: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA | Outputs 5~6: 9 or 12V AC / 400mA
Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.5 x 1.5" (Excluding Rubber Feet)
Weight: 2.2 lb
CIOKS Big John Link Power Supply
Mains power cord
9 Flex Cables: 5 x Type 1 - black with 5.5/2.1mm center negative DC plug | Type 2 - red with 5.5/2.1mm center positive DC plug | Type 4 - green with 5.5/2.5mm center positive DC plug | Type 5 - black with 3.5mm tip positive Jack plug | Type 6 - black with 9V battery clip
Pedalboard Mounting Hardware: screws, washers, stand-offs, hex key
- FOR POWER-HUNGRY PEDALS - The small-sized CIOKS Big John Link offers 9 and 12 voltages. The first four outlets yield 100mA each and the last two produce 400mA.
- OPERATES QUIETLY - The 6 outputs are configured into 4 isolated sections. This means the outlets do not have any direct electrical connection between each other, further reducing ground loop noise.
- ENSURES SMOOTH OPERATION - All outputs have short circuit protection so if one outlet overloads, its respective LED indicator will turn off, but will not affect the other pedals.
- CAN BE LINKED TO OTHER POWER SUPPLIES - Simplify your setup and chain together more than two CIOKS "Link" power supplies. You can use just 1 main power cord with a Mains Link Adapter (not included).
- FITS IN VARIOUS PEDALBOARDS - The power supply's super flat design makes it compatible with Temple Audio and Pedaltrain boards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.