AC Mains Input: 110~120V AC 60Hz or 220~240V AC 50Hz, Max 23W
AC Mains Output: Same voltage as connected to AC input, Max current 2A~
Outputs 1~2: 9 or 18V DC / 100mA
Outputs 3~4: 9V DC / 200mA
Outlet 5~6: 9 or 12V AC / 200mA
Dimensions: 5.1x3.5x1.5" (Excluding Detachable Rubber Feet)
Weight: 2.2 lb
CIOKS Schizophrenic Link Universal Power Supply
Mains power cord
10 Flex Cables: 6x Type 1 - black with 5.5/2.1mm center negative DC plug | Type 2 - red with 5.5/2.1mm center positive DC plug | Type 4 - green with 5.5/2.5mm center positive DC plug | Type 5 - black with 3.5mm tip positive Jack plug | Type 6 - black with 9V battery clip
Pedalboard Mounting Hardware: screws, washers, stand-offs, hex key
- VERSATILE POWERING SOLUTION - The CIOKS Schizophrenic Link offers 9, 12, and 18 voltages with first four of the outputs configurable. Outlet 1~2 can be individually set either 9V or 18V.
- ENSURES SMOOTH OPERATION - All outputs have short circuit protection so if one outlet goes overload its respective LED indicator will turn off, but will not affect the other pedals.
- OPERATES QUIETLY - All 6 isolated outputs of Schizophrenic Link do not have any direct electrical connection between each other. You're assured there's lesser ground loop noise between your pedals.
- FITS IN VARIOUS PEDALBOARDS - The power supply's super flat design makes it compatible with Temple Audio and Pedaltrain boards.
- CAN BE LINKED TO OTHER POWER SUPPLIES - Simplify your setup and chain together more than two CIOKS "Link" power supplies. You can use just 1 main power cord with a Mains Link Adapter (not included).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.