- VERSATILE POWERING SOLUTION - The CIOKS Schizophrenic Link offers 9, 12, and 18 voltages with first four of the outputs configurable. Outlet 1~2 can be individually set either 9V or 18V.
- ENSURES SMOOTH OPERATION - All outputs have short circuit protection so if one outlet goes overload its respective LED indicator will turn off, but will not affect the other pedals.
- OPERATES QUIETLY - All 6 isolated outputs of Schizophrenic Link do not have any direct electrical connection between each other. You're assured there's lesser ground loop noise between your pedals.
- FITS IN VARIOUS PEDALBOARDS - The power supply's super flat design makes it compatible with Temple Audio and Pedaltrain boards.
- CAN BE LINKED TO OTHER POWER SUPPLIES - Simplify your setup and chain together more than two CIOKS "Link" power supplies. You can use just 1 main power cord with a Mains Link Adapter (not included).
CIOKS Schizophrenic Link 9V / 12V / 18V Universal Power Supply
The small-sized CIOKS Schizophrenic Link delivers a powerful punch. It has six versatile isolated outlets that provide 9, 12, and 18 voltage with no need for any special Flex cables. Outputs 1~2 can be configured to 9V or 18V, while Outlets 5~6 can be set to 9V or 12V.
If you have a low current 9V pedals such as MXR or Dunlop, you can plug them in Outputs 1~4. You can also plug in Outlet 3~4 any medium current pedals (e.g., BOSS CE-20 or DD-20) as these outputs individually provide 200mA. You can also plug stompboxes that require 18V such as the Pigtronix. The Schizophrenic Power Supply is also compatible with high current pedals such as TC Electronic Nova or Eventide.
Each section has LED monitoring indicators that conveniently informs you when you're operating just on the edge of the current limit or overloads. Other pedals will not be affected because all outlets have short circuit protection. It is easy to mount and compatible with Temple Audio, Pedaltrain pedalboards.
- AC Mains Input: 110~120V AC 60Hz or 220~240V AC 50Hz, Max 23W
- AC Mains Output: Same voltage as connected to AC input, Max current 2A~
- Outputs 1~2: 9 or 18V DC / 100mA
- Outputs 3~4: 9V DC / 200mA Outlet 5-6: 9 or 12V AC / 200mA
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.5 x 1.5" (Excluding Detachable Rubber Feet)
- Weight: 2.2 lb
- CIOKS Schizophrenic Link Universal Power Supply
- Mains power cord
- 10 Flex Cables: 6x Type 1 - black with 5.5/2.1mm center negative DC plug | Type 2 - red with 5.5/2.1mm center-positive DC plug | Type 4 - green with 5.5/2.5mm center-positive DC plug | Type 5 - black with 3.5mm tip positive Jack plug | Type 6 - black with 9V battery clip
- Pedalboard Mounting Hardware: screws, washers, stand-offs and a hex key
- User Manual
- Drill Template (Product Sheet)
- Flex Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.