- CLEARLY AND DISCREETLY HEAR TV SOUNDS AT YOUR OWN VOLUME - The ClearSounds CLTVBT ClearBlue enables you to turn up the television or MP3 player's volume without disturbing others.
- ACCEPTS/REJECTS PHONE CALLS HANDS-FREE - With a push of a button on the ClearBlue Headset, you can take calls fast. The Assisted Listening System supports HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP Bluetooth Profiles.
- COMES WITH A BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER - You can plug in the ClearBlue Transmitter into devices that do not have an onboard Bluetooth transmitter but have a 3.5mm audio-out port.
- OFFERS SIMULTANEOUS DUAL PAIRING - You can wirelessly connect the headphones to a TV and smartphone at the same time. This allows you to watch shows and accept phone calls as desired.
- PROVIDES LONG WIRELESS RANGE - Even if you're 33-ft away from a smartphone or TV, the ClearBlue Headset will still receive the incoming sounds coming from the paired device.
ClearSounds CLTVBT ClearBlue Assisted Listening System
The ClearSounds CLTVBT ClearBlue Assisted Listening System is the perfect solution for listening to the television in loud volume discreetly. The ClearBlue headset uses Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology and allows you to pair with more than 8 devices. You can also simultaneously pair with two Bluetooth-enable devices. This means you can listen to a portable media player and also place phone calls at the same time. The ClearBlue Assisted Listening System supports HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP Bluetooth Profiles and operates up to 33 feet away from the paired device. You can still hear TV sounds as long as you're within 33-ft from the television.
You don't have to worry if your television does not have a built-in Bluetooth transmitter. As long as your device has a 3.5mm audio-out port, you can connect the ClearBlue Bluetooth Transmitter (included in the system). ClearSounds ensured the ClearBlue has a long-lasting battery. It works up to 10~11 hours at full charge. The headset can even last up to 10 days on standby mode.
- Bluetooth Core Specs: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Operating Range: 33 feet
- Transmitter's Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz ~ 2.4835 GHz
- Operating Time: 10 hours for sounds only, 11 hours for conversations | Standby Time: 250 hours (approx. 10 days) | Charging Time: 3 hours
- Headset's PIN Pairing with Transmitter: 0000
- Transmitter's PIN Pairing with Receiver: 0000, 1234, 1111, 8888
- Power Inputs: 5V 130mA DC Headset | 5V DC Transmitter
- Compliance: Complies with Part 15 of the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Rules
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 6.0 x 1.3" Headset | 1.8 x 1.3 x 0.3" Transmitter
- Weight: 3.6oz Headset | 0.5oz Transmitter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.