I/O: 1x XLR input | 1x XLR output
Input Impedance: 150 Ohm to 15 kOhm
Gain: +12 dB or +25 dB increase
High-Pass Filter Frequency: 20hz to 200hz
Circuitry: Patented Class A, JFET
Compatibility: dynamic, ribbon, tube, battery, power supply driven microphones
- SHAPE YOUR TONE CONVENIENTLY - The Cloudlifter CL-Z features a variable impedance control, Vari-Z, that contours the sound of your dynamic or ribbon microphone. It has a variable impedance loading, sweepable from 150 Ohm to 15 kOhm.
- NOISE-FREE AMPLIFICATION - The dual gain setting yields +12dB up to +25 dB of ultra-clean gain for low output, eliminating the crackle and hiss produced by the amps. Cloudlifter allows your mic preamp to work without the unwanted noise or feedback.
- PREMIUM CIRCUITY PRISTINE SOUNDS - Cloud Microphones designed the CL-Z with patented Class A, discreet JFET circuit. This compact unit preserves your mic's natural sound.
- VERSATILE USE - The CL-Z is compatible with ribbon, dynamic, tube, power-supply, or battery driven microphones. It is also roadworthy for outdoor gigs such as onstage and broadcast. You can also use this for studio recording.
- INCLUDES - Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-Z Mic Activator. Blucoil Audio 10-Feet Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Microphone Cable, Speakers and Pro Devices Cable (Black). 5 Pack of Blucoil Cable Ties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.