- PROVIDES WIRELESS MONITORING SYSTEM - The Dakota Alert BBA-4000 employs an infrared break beam system to detect any large object that passes through the beam area. It doesn't require any wiring.
- OPERATES UP TO 1 MILE AWAY - Once the beams are broken, the BBT-4000 Transmitter sends a wireless signal to the DCR-4000 receiver, even if both units are up to 1 mile apart.
- DOES NOT GIVE FALSE ALARMS - The BBT-4000 sensors aren't affected by small objects such as birds or falling leaves. It will only detect if an intruder breaks both beams simultaneously.
- OFFERS AN EXPANDABLE SYSTEM - You can connect up to 4 pairs of BBT-4000 transmitters to the DCR-4000 receiver if you intend to monitor a larger perimeter. Each transmitter needs to be 300-ft apart.
- RECHARGES EASILY - The BBT-4000 runs on lithium-ion batteries and can be recharged through the solar panels. Now, you don't need to worry about the sensors failing throughout the day.
Dakota Alert BBA-4000 Solar Powered Break Beam Kit
The Dakota Alert BBA-4000 Break Beam Kit consists of a BBT-4000 Transmitter and DCR-4000 Receiver. Both units can communicate with each other even if they are up to 1 mile apart. The BBT-4000 Transmitter uses an active infrared cross beam. It sends a wireless alert to the DCR-4000 Receiver if there are any intruders that pass through the beam area.
You can use this kit for monitoring your lumber yard or car dealership driveway. You get an instant alert tone whenever an incoming vehicle or people enter your driveway. The BBT-4000 has four different alert tones that indicate which sensor was activated. You can even add four more Break Beam Transmitters to the DCR-4000 Receiver if you're monitoring a large parking lot.
NOTE: DO NOT install the BBT-4000 with a different infrared detector model as it may cause a false alarm.
- Detection Type: Infrared Break Beam
- Wireless Frequency: 434 MHz
- Wireless Range (from Sensors to Receiver): Up to 1 mile
- Maximum Distance Between BBT-4000 Transmitters: 300-feet apar
- Power Source: BBT-4000 Transmitter: Solar Panels, Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries | DCR-4000 Receiver: 12V DC 500mA Power Supply
- Operating Temperature: -30~120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dimensions: BBT-4000 Transmitter: 13.3 x 3.3 x 2.0" | DCR-4000 Receiver: 3.25 x 1.75"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.