- AUTOMATICALLY DETECTS MOVING OBJECTS - The Dakota Alert DCMT-4000 uses passive infrared (PIR) to detect a person or vehicle as far as 100-ft away from the transmitter box.
- PROVIDES LONG-RANGE OPERATION - Even if the PIR transmitter is up to 1 mile away from its paired receiver, it can still effectively send an alarm signal.
- WITHSTANDS UNEXPECTED WEATHER - You can mount the DCMT-4000 outdoors even during winter since the wireless transmitter works fine from -30 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- OFFERS VARIOUS APPLICATION - You can use the PIR sensor to detect intruders outside your home, vehicles entering the driveway, tool sheds, patios, etc. Just mount the DCMT-4000 on a tree or wooden post and position it to monitor the area you choose.
- ENABLES YOU TO EXPAND YOUR MOTION DETECTING SYSTEM - You can pair up to 16 DCMT-4000 Transmitters into a single Dakota Alert DCR-4000 Receiver.
Dakota Alert DCMT-4000 Passive Infrared Motion Detector Transmitter
The Dakota Alert DCMT-4000 Transmitters employs passive infrared (PIR) frequency to detect any motion on the designated area. The detector box can perceive moving objects or animals from 25-ft up to 100-ft away. It can also transmit an alert signal to a DCR-4000 Receiver for up to 1 mile. This helps monitor the driveway, backyard, patio, or tool shed. Once the transmitter detects a person or vehicle, it will automatically send a signal to your Dakota Alert receiver. If you wish to monitor a larger perimeter, you can add more DCMT-4000 transmitters to an existing DCR-4000 receiver.
NOTE: The DCMT-4000 is not compatible with Dakota Alert 2500 or 3000 series products.
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Motion Detection Range: Up to 25-ft LOW, Up to 50-ft MEDIUM, Up to 100-ft HIGH
- Wireless Range: Up to 1 mile (depending on local terrain and obstructions)
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 to 120 Degree Fahrenheit
- Power Source: 9V Alkaline Battery (not included)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.0 x 2.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.