- DETECTS INCOMING VEHICLES - The included Dakota Alert DCPT-4000 transmitter comes with 50-FT direct burial cable, which can detect any cars that drive over the metal-detecting probe.
- INFORMS YOU OF INCOMING CARS - When the probe detects a vehicle, the DCPT-4000 transmitter will wirelessly send an alarm signal to its paired RE-4k Plus receiver. The receiver will then emit a loud alert tone.
- CAN BE CONNECTED TO OTHER ALARM SYSTEMS - The RE-4k Plus receiver has one 12V DC and two Form C relay outputs that can be linked with a strobe light, external siren or other automation alarm system.
- OFFERS AN EXPANDABLE ALARM SYSTEM - The DCPA-4K-Plus Kit is also compatible with DCMT-4000, DCPT-4000, or DCHT-4000 transmitters. You can add up to 16 Dakota Alert 4000 transmitters on this system!
- INCLUDES - Dakota Alert DCPT-4000 Transmitter Box. Metal-Detecting Probe with 50-Feet Direct Burial Cable. 4 CR123A Batteries. Dakota Alert RE-4k Plus Wireless Receiver. Power Adapter.
Dakota Alert DCPA-4K-Plus Driveway Sensor Alarm System with Relay Outputs
The Dakota Alert DCPA-4K-Plus System informs you beforehand when a vehicle approaches your house or office. The alarm system consists of a RE-4k Plus Wireless Receiver, DCPT-4000 Transmitter Box, and a metal detecting probe with 50-feet direct burial cable. The probe detects moving metal of up to 10-FT radius. This is equally helpful for businesses and homeowners. You'll know when a customer drives in your shop's parking lot or of incoming garbage trucks.
Compared to other alarm systems, the RE-4k Plus receiver is equipped with one voltage and two relay outputs. It gives you the versatility to connect the wireless receiver to other automation alarm system, including external sirens and strobe lights. You can program the trigger of the voltage and relay outputs into 1, 5, 15, seconds, or 5 minutes. Each of the sensors can have their own activation time.
NOTE: The RE-4k Plus Receiver can be combined up to 16 Dakota Alert 4000 Series transmitters. It is not compatible with other models aside from the 4000 series.
- Metal Detection Range: Up to 10-FT Radius
- Operating Frequency Band: 433.92 MHz
- Wireless Communication (Sent-Signal) Range: 4000-FT or 1-Mile
- Direct Burial Wire Length: 50-FT
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Onboard Alert Tones: Alarm/Siren, Bird Chirping, Cannon in D, Coo Coo Clock, Ding Dong (High and Low), Fur Elise, Morning, Toreador March, Twinkle Twinkle, Westminster, William Tell
- Power Source (Included): DCPT-4000 Transmitter: 4 x CR123 Batteries | RE-4k Plus Receiver: 12V DC 500mA Power Supply
- Dimensions: 5 x 3.3 x 1.3" (RE-4k Plus Receiver)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.