Detection Range: 30-ft LOW, 50-ft MEDIUM, 80-ft HIGH
Number of Alert Signals: 4 alert zones
Operating Frequencies per Channel: 1=151.820MHz, 2=151.880MHz, 3=151.940MHz, 4=154.570MHz, 5=154.600MHz
No. of Sub-channels: 38
Filter: ON set for outdoor use, OFF set for indoor use
Time for Reset after Activation: 15 sec, 120 sec
Power Requirement: 6 AA alkaline batteries
Dimensions: 8 x 8.2 x 13"
- HELPS IN INDOOR AND OUTDOOR MONITORING - The Dakota Alert MURS Alert Transmitter (MAT) is a passive infrared (PIR) motion detector that detects moving vehicles, animals, or people and sends alerts to a MURS M538-BS Base Station or M538-HT Radio Transceiver.
- PROVIDES LONG DETECTION RANGE - This PIR sensor can detect moving objects in front of the transmitter from 30-ft to 80-ft (depending on the terrain). Plus, the weather-resistant enclosure ensures you can use the MAT even at winter season.
- READILY EXPANDABLE - You can use a single or two MAT and tune it with multiple MURS radio units. There's no limit on how many Alert Transmitter you can use, which makes the MURS System reliable perimeter monitors. You can use one MAT in your driveway and the other at your backyard gate.
- OFFERS FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTION - You can mount the MAT on a tree or post to monitor activities at remote locations. This is helpful when you're at a campground and wants to be alerted if there is an unexpected large animal at the site.
- INCLUDES - 2-Pack of Dakota Alert MURS Alert Transmitter (MAT). 12-Pack of Blucoil AA Batteries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.