- CAN BE USED AS WIRELESS DOORBELL/GATE ENTRANCE BUTTON - The UT-4000 is a universal transmitter that sends an alert signal to a Dakota 4000 Series Receiver when its push-button is triggered.
- ENABLES YOU TO EXPAND YOUR ALARM SYSTEM - If your house or office has multiple entrance doors, you can pair 16 UT-4000 Transmitters into a single Dakota Alert DCR-4000 Receiver.
- PROVIDES LONG-RANGE WIRELESS OPERATION - The UT-4000 unit can still communicate with the paired receiver, even if the transmitter is up to 1 mile away.
- CAN BE ACTIVATED BY ANY DETECTOR TYPE - True to its name, the UT-4000 provides a magnetic window/door sensor contact and terminals for both normally open (N/O) and closed (N/C) inputs.
- OFFERS LONG-LASTING DURABILITY - The universal transmitter runs on a CR2 battery and can withstand temperatures from -30 to 120 degree Fahrenheit.
Dakota Alert UT-4000 Universal Transmitter for Wireless Home Security Alarm Systems
The Dakota Alert UT-4000 has a universal dry contact input that enables you to connect it to any contact closure. It is compatible with any Dakota Alert 4000 Series Receiver, including the DCR-4000. The UT-4000 can be activated by the button (used as a doorbell), magnet sensor or dry contact. It can send a wireless signal up to 1 mile to the DCR-4000 receiver (sold separately).
The universal transmitter runs on CR2 battery and can last from 6 to 12 months depending on the number of activations. Dakota Alert designed the UT-4000 to be weather resistant so you can confidently install it outdoors on your entrance gate.
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Wireless Operating Range: Up to 1 mile (depending on local terrain and obstructions)
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 to 120 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Power Source: CR2 Battery
- Mounting Options: Door or Window (can be used as Doorbell)
- Dimensions: 2.0 x 3.8 x 0.9"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.