- DELIVERS A WIDE VARIETY OF FUZZ TONES - The DigiTech DOD Carcosa Fuzz can produce mid-gain crunch to robotic leads. You get fat to splat in a matter of seconds.
- PROVIDES 2 VOICING MODES - Use the Hali (Traditional) when pairing this pedal to enhance the overdriven tones of an already dirty amp. The Demhe Mode (High Gain) boosts a clean amp's thickness and pulls great fuzz tones.
- ENSURES THE FUZZ TONE CUTS THROUGH ANY AMP SETTING - Thanks to the pedal's voicing control, the fuzz tones do not get lost easily in the mix nor create muddy fizz sounds.
- OFFERS A HIGH-HEADROOM - The great thing about the DOD Carcosa Fuzz is that it has plenty of gains so you can drive amp hard.
- INCLUDES - DigiTech DOD Carcosa Fuzz Pedal.Â Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cable with 1/4" Straight Connectors and PVC Shield for Guitars and Amps. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
DigiTech DOD Carcosa Fuzz Pedal
The DigiTech DOD Carcosa Fuzz Pedal features an exaggerated mid-range and treble character, helping it stand out in a mix. Its dual voicing modes make the pedal compatible with either a clean or dirty set-up. Use the Hali Mode if you want to keep the lows tight while running a dirty amp. Meanwhile, the Demhe Mode enhances the low-mids in a clean amp.
- Bypass Mode: True Bypass
- Impedance: 500 kOhm Input, 1 kOhm Output
- I/O Connectors: 1/4" TS Unbalanced
- Power Source: 9V Alkaline Battery or 9V Power Adapter
- Dimensions: 4.68 x 2.63 x 2.24"
- Weight: 1 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals DigiTech Polara, Mosaic, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil 10-FT Straight Instrument Cables (2-Pack)
The Blucoil 10-foot instrument cable interconnects your electronic musical instruments (e.g., guitars, bass, keyboards) to a preamp or amplifier's unbalanced input. It features 1/4" male to 1/4" male straight mono plugs. The metal Neutrik connectors ensure reliable durability and improved contact integrity. The cords are protected with conductive PVC shielding, which cancels out electronic and radio frequency interferences. The straight instrument cord removes the need for line-level adapters while Oxygen-Free CopperÂ (OFC)Â wires enhance the signal clarity.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The OFC cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get this bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.