- PROVIDES "RUBBERNECKING" FEATURE ASIDE FROM STANDARD DELAY - The DigiTech DOD Rubberneck Pedal lets the delay repeats to be compressed or stretched in time. It gives you a "dive bomb" or "chipmunk" like delay stabs.
- LETS YOU SELECT THE DELAY FEEL - The Tap Tempo footswitch allows you to adjust the delay time hands-free. If you use it with the Tap Ratio switch, you can get double-time or triplet delays based on the intervals.
- FINE-TUNE YOUR DELAY EFFECT WITH EASE - The DOD Rubberneck provides 3 selectable delay-time division: Quarter Note (delay time is in a 1:1 ratio), Dotted 8thNote (provides a triplet feel), and Eight Note (halved delay-time).
- OFFERS HANDS-FREE FOOTSWITCH CONTROL - You can add a DigiTech FS3 Foot Switch to the DOD Rubberneck to remotely control the modulation, tap tempo/regen, and rubbernecking (thru effect on/off).
- INCLUDES - DigiTech DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay Pedal.Â Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
DigiTech DOD Rubberneck Delay Pedal
Compared to other standard delay pedals, the DOD Rubberneck features 1.5 seconds of natural-sounding analog repeats with extra tone-shaping controls. DigiTech designed the DOD Rubberneck with user-customizable momentary control of oscillation, feedback loop send/return, remote footswitch controls, and true hardwire bypass. This compact unit delivers "rubbernecking" or allowing delay repeats to be stretched or compressed in time.
- Max Delay Time: 1.5 seconds
- Bypass Mode: True Hardwire Bypass
- Connectors: 1x 1/4" INST IN, 1x 1/4" TRS Send/Receive, 1x 1/4" EFFECT OUT, 1x 1/4" Optional FS3 Footswitch
- Power Source: 9V DC external power supply
- Current Draw: 150mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.17 x 4.68 x 5.0"
- Weight: 1.12 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals DigiTech Polara, Mosaic, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The OFC cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get this bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.