Max Delay Time: 1.5 seconds
Bypass Mode: True Hardwire Bypass
Connectors: 1x 1/4" INST IN, 1x 1/4" TRS Send/Receive, 1x 1/4" EFFECT OUT, 1x 1/4" Optional FS3 Footswitch
Power Source: 9V DC external power supply
Current Draw: 150mA
Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.17 x 4.68 x 5.0"
- PROVIDES "RUBBERNECKING" FEATURE ASIDE FROM STANDARD DELAY - The DigiTech DOD Rubberneck Pedal lets the delay repeats to be compressed or stretched in time. It gives you "dive bomb" or "chipmunk" like delay stabs.
- LETS YOU SELECT THE DELAY FEEL - The Tap Tempo footswitch allows you to adjust the delay time hands-free. If you use it with the Tap Ratio switch, you can get double-time or triplet delays based on the intervals.
- FINE-TUNE YOUR DELAY EFFECT WITH EASE - The DOD Rubberneck provides 3 selectable delay-time division: Quarter Note (delay time is in a 1:1 ratio), Dotted 8thNote (provides a triplet feel), and Eight Note (halved delay-time).
- OFFERS HANDS-FREE FOOTSWITCH CONTROL - You can add a DigiTech FS3 Foot Switch to the DOD Rubberneck to remotely control the modulation, tap tempo/regen, and rubbernecking (thru effect on/off).
- INCLUDES - DigiTech DOD Rubberneck Analog Delay Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2 x Blucoil Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4 x Blucoil Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.