Pedal Type: Pitch Shifter
Bypass Mode: True Bypass
Sample Rate: 44.1kHz
A/D/A Conversion: 24bit
Frequency Response: 20Hz~1kHz (effect enabled)
SNR: Greater than -105dB (A-weighted); ref = max level of 22kHz bandwidth
THD: 0.004% at 1kHz; ref = 1dBu with unity gain
Impedance: 1 MOhm INPUT; 1 kOhm OUTPUT
Max Level: +5dBu INPUT; +10dBu OUTPUT
I/O Connectors: 1/4" Unbalanced TS
Power Requirements: 9V DC power adapter with center negative polarity
Power Consumption: 2.3W
Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.75 x 2.88 x 1.75"
Weight: 0.36 lb
- PRESENTS COMPACT DROP-TUNE EFFECT - The DigiTech DROP Pedal offers drop re-tuning of your guitar by transposing your guitar signal down an octave in 1/2 step intervals.
- PROVIDES 9 DROP EFFECTS - This pedal has 7 semitones of downward pitch shifting with 2 additional settings for octave-down-shift, with or without dry signal.
- PRESERVES YOUR TONE - The True Bypass circuitry ensure your tone does not have any coloration when the effect is bypassed.
- OFFERS 2 FOOTSWITCH OPERATIONS IN 1 PEDAL - You can select the Momentary ON Switch when you want the effect to stay on while holding down the footswitch. The Latch type allows the setting to stay on until you step on the footswitch again.
- INCLUDES - DigiTech DROP Pedal - Compact Polyphonic Drop-Tune Pitch-Shifter. Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply with US Plug (Tip Negative Center). 2-Pack of Blucoil Pedal Patch Cables. 4-Pack of Blucoil Guitar Picks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.