Pedal Type: Looper
Maximum Individual Looping Time: 10 minutes stereo
Bypass Mode: True Bypass
A/D/A Conversion: 24bit
Frequency Response: +0/-3dB 20Hz~20kHz
SNR: Greater than -100dB
Impedance: INPUT: 550 kOhm Mono / 1.1 MOhm Stereo | OUTPUT: 100 Ohm Unbalanced / 200 Ohm Balanced
Max Input Level at Unity: +4dBu DFS
Max Output Level: +4dBu DFS
Input Connectors: Left(Mono)/Right: 1/4" Unbalanced TS
Output Connectors: Left(Mono)/Right: 1/4" Unbalanced TS/Balanced TRS
Power Options: 9V battery or 9V DC 1.3 A power adapter with center negative polarity
Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.5 x 2.75 x 2"
Weight: 0.6 lb
- OFFERS LONG LOOPING TIME - The DigiTech JMEXTV JamMan Express XT provides 10 minutes of true-stereo looping length. That's twice the time of what you'll need.
- PRESERVES YOUR TONE TRUE COLORS - DigiTech equipped the JamMan Express XT with True Bypass circuitry to ensure there is no compromise on your tone when bypassed. Your sounds stays crystal-clear even when the effect is disengaged.
- PREVENTS NOISES WHEN ERASING LOOPS - Compared to other loopers, the JamMan Express XT has a Silent Clear feature which allows you to erase loops without the annoying noises or pops. You can clear a phrase without the need of playback.
- PROVIDES MULTI-TRACK LOOPING - With the built-in JamSync you can automatically synchronize this pedal to another Express XT or Solo XT and build loops with your band.
- INCLUDES - DigiTech JMEXTV JamMan Express XT Compact Stereo Looper Pedal. Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply with US Plug (Tip Negative Center).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.