Sample Rate: 24-bit/44.1kHz
Frequency Response: 20Hz~11kHz (FX enabled)
SNR: Greater than -105dB (A-wtd); ref=max level 22kHz bandwidth
THD: 0.004% at 1kHz; ref=1dBu with unity gain
Impedance: 1 MOhm Input, 1 kOhm
Max Input: +5dBu, Max Output: +10dBu
Connectors: 1x 1/4" INST IN, 1x 1/4" TRS Send/Receive, 1x 1/4" EFFECT OUT, 1x 1/4" Optional FS3 Footswitch
Power Source: 9V DC external power supply
Power Consumption: 2.3W
Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.75 x 2.88 x 1.75"
- CREATES A SIMULATED 12-STRING SOUND - The DigiTech Mosaic Pedal uses advanced polyphonic pitch shifting and intelligent doubling to produce a lush chordal effect reminiscent of a 12-string guitar. You can use the Mosaic for both amplified acoustic and electric guitars.
- PROVIDES TWEAKABLE CONTROLS - The Level knob on the Mosaic controls the level of doubling octave effect added to your dry signal. The Tone, on the other hand, can be adjusted to change the overall brightness of the 12-string effect.
- OFFERS TRUE BYPASS SWITCHING - The Mosaic Pedal has a true-bypass design that lets the tone remain unaffected when the effect is bypassed.
- COMES IN A TANK-LIKE HOUSING - DigiTech is well known for its rugged pedal construction, and the Mosaic is no stranger. The Mosaic is housed in a sturdy metal box made road-ready. It weighs 0.36 lbs and has a small measurement of 4.75 x 2.88 x 1.75" (LxWxH).
- INCLUDES - DigiTech Mosaic Polyphonic 12-String Effect Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2 x Blucoil Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4 x Blucoil Guitar Picks. 5 x Blucoil Cable Straps (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.