- CREATES A SIMULATED 12-STRING SOUND - The DigiTech Mosaic Pedal uses advanced polyphonic pitch shifting and intelligent doubling to produce a lush chordal effect reminiscent of a 12-string guitar. You can use the Mosaic for both amplified acoustic and electric guitars.
- PROVIDES TWEAKABLE CONTROLS - The Level knob on the Mosaic controls the level of doubling octave effect added to your dry signal. The Tone, on the other hand, can be adjusted to change the overall brightness of the 12-string effect.
- OFFERS TRUE BYPASS SWITCHING - The Mosaic Pedal has a true-bypass design that lets the tone remain unaffected when the effect is bypassed.
- COMES IN A TANK-LIKE HOUSING - DigiTech is well known for its rugged pedal construction, and the Mosaic is no stranger. The Mosaic is housed in a sturdy metal box made road-ready. It weighs 0.36 lbs and has a small measurement of 4.75 x 2.88 x 1.75" (LxWxH).
- INCLUDES - DigiTech Mosaic Polyphonic 12-String Effect Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
DigiTech Mosaic Polyphonic 12-String Effect Pedal
The DigiTech Mosaic is a digital polyphonic effects pedal that works with amplified acoustic and electric guitars. It uses polyphonic pitch shifting and intelligent doubling to create a lush, shimmering chordal effect similar to a 12-string guitar. The unit uses a 24-bit/44.1kHz sample rate with an adjustable, independent Level and Tone controls.
- Sample Rate: 24-bit/44.1kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~11kHz (FX enabled)
- SNR: Greater than -105dB (A-wtd); ref=max level 22kHz bandwidth
- THD: 0.004% at 1kHz; ref=1dBu with unity gain
- Impedance: 1 MOhm Input, 1 kOhm
- Max Input: +5dBu, Max Output: +10dBu
- Connectors: 1x 1/4" INST IN, 1x 1/4" TRS Send/Receive, 1x 1/4" EFFECT OUT, 1x 1/4" Optional FS3 Footswitch
- Power Source: 9V DC external power supply
- Power Consumption: 2.3W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.75 x 2.88 x 1.75"
- Weight: 0.36 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals DigiTech FreqOut, Polara, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The OFC cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get this bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks and 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.