Pedal Type: Reverb
Bypass Mode: True Bypass
Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
Input Connectors: 2x 1/4"
Output Connectors: 2x 1/4"
Power Requirements: 9V DC 1.3A power adapter with center negative polarity
Current Draw: 125mA typical
Power Consumption: 1.2W
Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.40 x 2.65 x 2"
Weight: 1 lb
- OFFERS 7 LEXICON-GRADE REVERBS - The DigiTech Polara gives you a full palette of soundscape options with the Lexicon reverbs. You can select either ROOM, PLATE, REVERSE, MODULATED, HALO, HALL, or SPRING.
- FINE-TUNES THE REVERB TO YOUR PREFERENCE - The Liveliness knob adjusts the reverb's tone, while the Decay controls the length. You can also control the amount of reverb effect mixed in with the Level knob.
- COMES WITH A REVERB TAILS ON/OFF SWITCH - Turn On the switch if you want the tails to decay naturally after switching the effect off. The Off is for when you want the tails to end abruptly.
- PRODUCES CLEAN TONES - The Polar Reverb Pedal utilizes true bypass switching, which removes the effect from the signal path when turned off. What you get are pure and uncolored sounds.
- INCLUDES - DigiTech Polara Lexicon Reverb Stereo Effects Pedal. Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply with US Plug (Tip Negative Center). 2-Pack of Blucoil Pedal Patch Cables. 4-Pack of Blucoil Guitar Picks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.