Sample Rate: 24-bit/44.1kHz
DSP Section: AudioDNA2 DSP Processor
Simultaneous FX: 10
Preset Memory: 99 User, 99 Factory
Phrase Looper: 40s of Record Time
Drum Machine: 60 Patterns
Impedance: 1 MOhm Input, 500 Ohm per side Output
Max Input: +10dBu | Max Output: +8.5dBu
Connectors: 1x 1/4" Guitar In, 1x 1/8" Aux In, 2x 1/4" Output, 1x 1/8" Headphone Out
PC Connection: USB 1.1 Type-B Full Speed (12Mbps Bandwidth USB 2.0 compatible)
Power Source: 9V DC, 300mA, 2.7W, center pin GND, outer sleeve positive
Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.5 x 8.5 x 2.0"
- OFFERS LOADS OF EFFECTS TO SWEETEN YOUR SOUNDS - DigiTech's next generation of guitar effects processors, the RP360XP, features 26 cabinet, 54 amp, and 85 stompbox models. It gives you unlimited space to get creative. You can use up to 10 FX at a time and placed these in any order.
- LETS YOU CHOOSE FROM THE MASSIVE PRESET SELECTION - You get 99 factory presets in the RP360XP to play around with. Plus, 99 user preset memory location to save your sounds.
- ENHANCE YOUR LIVE PERFORMANCE - The RP360XP has a built-in chromatic tuner and a 40-second phrase looper. The multi-FX pedal also has Sound Check, a feature that lets you record and playback a loop through the internal effects chain.
- PROVIDES VERSATILE CONNECTIONS - You can configure the RP360XP's output for stereo or mono operation. It features a 1/8" headphone jack for audio monitoring, a 1/8" aux input to connect your music player. You can also transfer presets and can record directly to your DAW via RP360XP's USB port.
- INCLUDES - DigiTech RP360XP Multi-Effects Processor with Expression Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2 x Blucoil Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4 x Blucoil Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.