- OFFERS LOADS OF EFFECTS TO SWEETEN YOUR SOUNDS - DigiTech's next generation of guitar effects processors, the RP360XP, features 26 cabinet, 54 amp, and 85 stompbox models. It gives you unlimited space to get creative. You can use up to 10 FX at a time and placed these in any order.
- LETS YOU CHOOSE FROM THE MASSIVE PRESET SELECTION - You get 99 factory presets in the RP360XP to play around with. Plus, 99 user preset memory locations to save your sounds.
- ENHANCE YOUR LIVE PERFORMANCE - The RP360XP has a built-in chromatic tuner and a 40-second phrase looper. The multi-FX pedal also has Sound Check, a feature that lets you record and playback a loop through the internal effects chain.
- PROVIDES VERSATILE CONNECTIONS - You can configure the RP360XP's output for stereo or mono operation. It features a 1/8" headphone jack for audio monitoring, a 1/8" aux input to connect your music player. You can also transfer presets and can record directly to your DAW via RP360XP's USB port.
- INCLUDES - DigiTech RP360XP Multi-Effects Processor with Expression Pedal.Â Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
DigiTech RP360XP Multi-FX with Expression Pedal
The DigiTech RP360XP is a guitar multi-effects processor with 160+ effects (27 cabinets, 55 amps, 85 stompboxes). This compact unit also features an expression pedal to control in real time any of the FX in your preset. The RP360XP has a built-in tuner and a 40-second looper. It's also equipped with a USB port for loading and transferring presets.
- Sample Rate: 24-bit/44.1kHz
- DSP Section: AudioDNA2 DSP Processor
- Simultaneous FX: 10
- Preset Memory: 99 User, 99 Factory
- Phrase Looper: 40s of Record Time
- Drum Machine: 60 Patterns
- Impedance: 1 MOhm Input, 500 Ohm per side Output
- Max Input: +10dBu | Max Output: +8.5dBu
- Connectors: 1x 1/4" Guitar In, 1x 1/8" Aux In, 2x 1/4" Output, 1x 1/8" Headphone Out
- PC Connection: USB 1.1 Type-B Full Speed (12Mbps Bandwidth USB 2.0 compatible)
- Power Source: 9V DC, 300mA, 2.7W, center pin GND, outer sleeve positive
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.5 x 8.5 x 2.0"
- Weight: 4.12 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals DigiTech Polara, Mosaic, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The OFC cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get the RP360XP Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.