- PROVIDES HIGH-QUALITY DRUM SAMPLES - The DigiTech SDRUM Pedal offers drum samples with multiple velocity layers, humanization, and minor variations of realistic/musical patterns.
- USES YOUR GUITAR TO CREATE DRUM GROOVES - DigiTech uses "BeatScratch" technology on the SDRUM to build a full drum accompaniment based on your performance. If you scratch the upper and lower guitar strings, BeatScratch will produce a kick or snare pattern for you.
- COVERS A WIDE RANGE OF GENRE - Enjoy playing different genres with SDRUM's five drum kits: Brush, E-Pop, Clean, Percussion, and Power.
- LETS YOU CUSTOMIZE PATTERNS - SDRUM offers an adjustable tempo you can customize using the tap tempo or variable control. Plus, the front panel pads let you manually input patterns.
- INCLUDES - DigiTech SDRUM Auto-Drummer Drum Machine Pedal.Â Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals.
DigiTech SDRUM Auto-Drummer Pedal
Designed for guitarists and bassists, the DigiTech SDRUM Pedal is an intelligent drum machine that provides professional-sounding drum patterns. You can create drum patterns with the SDRUM by using the pads or BeatScratch. The BeatScratch is a proprietary technology that lets you generate snare/kick patterns by scratching the upper and lower strings of your bass, electric/acoustic guitar. The SDRUM pedal can learn up to 3 parts per song and save up to 36 songs. DigiTech also offers five selectable drum kits in the SDRUM. The drums are internally processed with Lexicon reverb, so the reverb tails never cut off and decay naturally.
- Sample Rate: 24-bit/44.1kHz
- Impedance: 1 MOhm Input, 1 kOhm Output
- SNR: Greater than or equal to 108dB, A-weighted
- THD + Noise: 0.004% at 1kHz
- Storage: Max 4 bars per song part, max 3 parts per song, maximum of 36 songs
- Connectors: 1x 1/4" INST IN, 1x 1/4" AMP OUT, 2x 1/4" L/R MIXER OUT, 1x 1/4" External Footswitch, 1x 1/8" JamSync, 1x USB 2.0 Type Mini-B for Firmware Updates
- Power Source: 9V DC, 500mA, External Power Adapter
- Weight: 1.14 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals DigiTech Polara, Mosaic, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The OFC cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.