Pedal Type: Band creator/Looper
Maximum Loops: 5 different backing parts per song, store 12 songs per SD card
Maximum Looping Recording Time: 230 seconds per song part
Inputs: 1x unbalanced 1/4" TS (instrument), 1x 1/4" TRS (compatible with FS3X footswitch), 1x unbalanced 1/4" TS (FX return)
Outputs: 1x unbalanced 1/4" TS (amp out), 1x unbalanced 1/4" TS (mixer out), 1x unbalanced 1/4" TS (FX send), 1/8" Stereo Mini Jack (headphone)
Impedance: 1 MOhm (input), 1 kOhm (output), 120 Ohm (headphone output)
SNR: 110dB A-weighted
A/D Resolution: 24bit/44.1kHz
PC Connectivity: USB Mini-B
Card Slot: MicroSDHC, Class 10, minimum of 8GB / maximum of 32GB
Power Requirement: 9V DC power adapter with center negative polarity
Power Consumption: 7.2W
Current Draw: 800mA
Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.4 x 4.25 x 2.5"
Weight: 1.46 lb
- OFFERS 12 GENRE-BASED STYLES - The DigiTech TRIO Plus is designed to recreate an actual rhythm section. The 12 genre-based styles come from recordings of Nashville's famous musicians. The TRIO Plus will follow your guitar and offer correct bass/drum parts to fill the song. The unit provides Blues, R&B, Rock, Metal, Pop, and more.
- LOOP UP TO 230 SECONDS - This pedal also features an easy-to-use looping function. The looper footswitch knobs let you record, undo/redo, playback songs any time.
- RECORD UP TO 5 SONG PARTS - The TRIO Plus allows you to create, record, and combine up to five different song parts (chorus/verse/etc.). You can save these recordings to a Micro SD card. You can expand the 8GB card to a larger storage capacity of 32GB.
- MANAGE YOUR SONGS IN WINDOWS OR MAC - Organize all your saved loops on the DigiTech Librarian Manager. This software can be downloaded free at the DigiTech website.
- INCLUDES - DigiTech TRIO Plus Looper / Band Creator Effects Pedal. Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply with US Plug (Tip Negative Center). 4-Pack of Blucoil Guitar Picks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.