Magnification Range: 10x-50x, 230x
Lens Type: Glass
Megapixels: 0.3 MP
Sensor Type: CMOS
Resolution: 640x480 pixels
Frame Rate (max): 30 FPS
Image Save Formats: Windows: BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIF, RAS, PNM, TGA, PCX, MNG, WBMP, JP2, JPC, PGX | Mac: JPEG, PNG
Video Save Formats: Windows: WMV, FLV, SWF
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac OS 10.5+
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Imaging Standards: DirectShow, UVC
Certificates: CE, FCC
Included Software: DinoCapture 2.0 (Windows), DinoXcope (Mac OS)
Cable Length: 71.65"
Ports: 4 Ports - USB-A 3.0 with 5V, 1A Output
Interface: Type-C cable
Cable Length: 15 cm
Upstream Power: Through type-C interface + micro USB port
Transfer Capacity: Up to 5Gbps
Certification: CE, FCC
- OFFERS A LARGE RANGE OF MAGNIFICATION - The Dino-Lite AM2111 has 10x-50x, 230x optical magnification power. This saves you time and money since you don't need to change the lens when magnifying a specimen at a distance or up close.
- MONITORS DIRECTLY VIA USB - Compared to other microscopes, the Digital AM2111 can be connected to a PC or laptop with USB 2.0 port. You can perform direct monitor through digital media.
- CONNECTS WITH WINDOWS AND MAC - The Dino-Lite AM2111 digital microscope is fully compatible with Mac OS 10.5+ and Windows 7, 8, 10 including 32bit, 64bit systems.
- INCLUDES A BARCODE READER SOFTWARE - Aside from the digital microscope, you also get DinoCapture 2.0 for Windows and DinoXcope for Mac OS. You can use AM2111's camera to read QR codes and over 20 types of barcodes.
- INCLUDES - Dino-Lite AM2111 Handheld Digital Microscope; Software: DinoCapture 2.0 for Windows, DinoXcope for Mac OS. Blucoil Mini USB-C Hub.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.