Magnification Range: 10x-50x, 230x
Lens Type: Glass
Megapixels: 0.3 MP
Sensor Type: CMOS
Resolution: 640x480 pixels
Frame Rate (max): 30 FPS
Image Save Formats: Windows: BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIF, RAS, PNM, TGA, PCX, MNG, WBMP, JP2, JPC, PGX | Mac: JPEG, PNG
Video Save Formats: Windows: WMV, FLV, SWF
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac OS 10.5+
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Imaging Standards: DirectShow, UVC
Certificates: CE, FCC
Included Software: DinoCapture 2.0 (Windows), DinoXcope (Mac OS)
Cable Length: 71.65"
Dimensions (LxD): 4.13 x 1.26"
Ports: 4 Ports - USB-A 3.0 with 5V, 1A Output
Interface: Type-C cable
Cable Length: 15 cm
Upstream Power: Through type-C interface + micro USB port
Transfer Capacity: Up to 5Gbps
Certification: CE, FCC
- PROVIDES UP TO 230x MAGNIFICATION POWER - The Dino-Lite AM3111 features a magnification range of 10x-50x, 230x. You can magnify any specimen up close or at a distance; no need to change lenses every time.
- LETS YOU MONITOR STRAIGHT TO A PC - Compared to other microscopes, the handheld AM3111 can be connected to a Mac or Windows PC with a USB 2.0 connection. Dino-Lite lets you directly observe your sampling from a computer monitor.
- COMES WITH SOFTWARE AND DRIVERS - You also get DinoCapture 2.0 for Windows and DinoXcope for Mac OS when you purchase this digital microscope. The software features language options (default English plus 25 additional translations) and barcode reading (QR codes and 20 other types of barcodes).
- OFFERS ANNOTATION TOOLS - The included software allows you to annotate directly on the image, calibrate and measure your specimen.
- INCLUDES - Dino-Lite AM3111 Handheld Digital Microscope. DinoCapture 2.0 and DinoXcope Software. Blucoil USB Type-C Mini Hub with 4 USB Ports (5V, 1A) and Fast Charging Cable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.