Supported OS: Windows 8.1/10, Mac OS X 10.10 and up, Linux distribution with kernel 3.5.0 or higher supported
Drivers: Native UVC and UAC device auto-detected by OS
Processor requirements: Equal or superior in performance to i7 6770HQ for good 4K results
Resolution: 640x360 up to 4096x2160 (4K DCI)
HDMI Audio Input: Up to 96kHz sampling rates
Audio Output: 16bit 48kHz stereo
Capture Latency: Near Zero (NOTE: 3rd party apps may contribute capture delay)
HDCP: High-bandwidth digital content protection (HDCP) protected content cannot be captured
Connectors: Input: HDMI | Output: USB 3.0 B-Type with USB 2.0 backward compatibility
Weight: 1.1 lb
- CAPTURES HIGH VIDEO RESOLUTION - The AV.io 4K from Epiphan captures up to 4096 x 2160resolution with 4K ultra-high definition video streaming at 30fps and 1080p at 60fps. You can choose to use the original resolution or let AV.io scale it for you.
- OFFERS PORTABLE VIDEO STREAMING - The pocket-sized AV.io's HDMI capture works with any computer with a USB 3.0 port. This USB video grabber lets you stream 4K videos anywhere, anytime.
- PROVIDES ULTRA LOW LATENCY AND CRYSTAL-CLEAR AUDIO - The AV.io 4K captures video and sounds with near-zero lag, perfect for livestreaming. Plus, it captures PCM audio over HDMI at 24bit 96kHz. (NOTE: 3rd party apps may contribute capture delay)
- WORKS SEAMLESSLY WITH VARIOUS APPS - You can use the AV.io 4K with Windows Camera, Skype, Wirecast, QuickTime, VLC Media Player, and Adobe FMLE. Then upload the captured content in video platforms like Vimeo or YouTube.
- INCLUDES - Epiphan AV.io 4K HDMI to USB Capture Card. Blucoil USB Type-C Mini Hub with 4 USB Ports (5V, 1A) and Fast Charging Cable. Blucoil HDMI Cable. 5 x Blucoil Cable Straps (Assorted Colors)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.