Interface: USB 3.0, USB 2.0
OS drivers: UVC and UAC device
OS Support: Windows 7/8.1/10, Linux distribution w/ kernel 3.5.0 or higher, Mac OS X 10.10 and up
Resolution: Input: Up to 1920×1200 | Output: 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x 720, 1024x768, 960x540, 848x480, 640x480, 640x360, all in YUV 4:2:2 at 15, 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps (NOTE: 3rd party software you use will set the frame size and bit rate)
Output color space: YUV 4:2:2
Capture latency: Near-zero (3rd party apps may contribute to capture delay)
HDMI Audio: 16bit, 24bit PCM encoded audio at 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz sampling rates
HDCP compliance: AV.io HD cannot capture from video sources protected by HDCP
- EASILY CONNECTS AND SHARES CONTENT - The Epiphan AV.io HD is a plug-and-play video grabber that captures high-definition videos from your mobile phone, camera, or DVI/HDMI/VGA sources then transmits the data to your computer for live streaming or recording.
- CAPTURES FULL HD VIDEO WITHOUT ANY LAGS - This robust unit transfers uncompressed video to your Mac, Linux or Windows PC at 60fps with near-zero latency.
- PROVIDES AUTO SCALING - The AV.io HD adjusts the video-scaling and aspect ratios based on your application's requirements. Even when you swap video sources, Epiphan can still produce exceptional video quality.
- SUPPORTS A VARIETY OF SOFTWARE - The AV.io HD's interface seamlessly integrates with popular capture apps such as Adobe FMLE, Quicktime, Skype, Telestream Wirecast, VLC media player, and Windows Camera. The unit acts as a 3-in-1 video card, HDMI and DVI capture card. It automatically appears in your software's list of webcams.
- INCLUDES - Epiphan AV.io HD Video Grabber with USB 3.0 interface. Blucoil USB Type-C Mini Hub with 4 USB Ports (5V, 1A) and Fast Charging Cable. Blucoil HDMI Cable. 5 x Blucoil Cable Straps (Assorted Colors)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.