- DELIVERS FLAT SOUND - The Etymotic Research ER4SR Studio Reference IEMs offers over 92% response accuracy across the 20Hz~16kHz range. The neutral sound is ideal for mixing and referencing.
- ISOLATES UP TO 98% OF AMBIENT NOISE - The included assortment of eartips provide a proper seal against noise. The balanced armature drivers deliver up to 42dB of external acoustic isolation.
- DOES NOT CAUSE FATIGUE - The ER4SR reproduces sonically accurate lows and mids. The earphones do not have that bright treble and pounding bass that causes fatigue when listening to over long periods.
- OFFERS UPGRADED FEATURES - The new ER4SR earphones have metal bodies with anodized finish. Etymotic Research increased the sensitivity on the new model for a more dynamic sound.
- INCLUDES - Etymotic Research ER4SR Studio Reference Noise-Isolating In Ear Monitors. Filter Removal Tool and Replacement Filters. Detachable 5-Foot Cable with 3.5mm Gold-Plated Stereo Plug. 1/4" Stereo Phone Adapter. Eartips in Assorted Sizes. Shirt Clip. Storage Case. FiiO E10K USB DAC Headphone Amplifier. Blucoil Audio Premium 3.5mm Headphone/Microphone Y Splitter Cable (Male-to-Female). Blucoil Portable Earbuds/Earphone Hard Case.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.