Maximum Capacity: 10TB
Interface: 2 x Thunderbolt 3, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
Maximum Interface Transfer Speed: 245MB/s
Disk Speed: 7200 RPM Enterprise-class hard drive
Minimum System Requirements: Mac OS 10.12+ | Windows 10, 8.1 (via reformat)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.27 x 5.12 x 1.79"
Weight: 2.73 lb
Ports: 4 Ports - USB-A 3.0 with 5V, 1A Output
Interface: Type-C cable
Cable Length: 15cm
Upstream Power: Through type-C interface + micro USB port
Transfer Capacity: Up to 5Gbps
Certification: CE, FCC
- PROVIDES MASSIVE STORAGE CAPACITY - You can save up 10TB-worth of digital files into G-Technology G-DRIVE Thunderbolt 3 Hard Drive, ranging from documents, photos, video and audio files.
- QUICKLY IMPORTS/EXPORTS DATA - Compared to other external hard drives, the G-DRIVE Thunderbolt 3 delivers 245MB/s transfer rate. This allows you to transfer large-size files under a minute.
- ENTERPRISE CLASS HARD DRIVE - The G-DRIVE Thunderbolt 3 features high-capacity 7200RPM Enterprise-class hard drive, which allows you store storage memory-intensive applications such as video editing and digital photography.
- PLUG-AND-PLAY - You can use the G-DRIVE Thunderbolt 3 on both Windows (via reformat) and Mac OS. Plus, it is compatible with Apple Time Machine so you can quickly backup your Mac files.
- INCLUDES - G-Technology 10TB G-DRIVE Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Enterprise Class Hard Drive (0G05378). Blucoil USB Type-C Mini Hub with 4 USB Ports (5V, 1A) and Fast Charging Cable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.