Global Cache's GC-100 home network adapter lets you connect common household devices such as TVs, DVD players and audio systems to your Ethernet network.
The GC-BL2 is designed for use with the Global Caché GC-100 Network Adapters to transmit IR signals across a room up to 40 feet. No power supply or connecting block is required for use. With an IR modulation frequency range of 30-500 kHz, and transmitting up to 40 feet, the Blaster is the perfect solution to any IR signal strength problem. The Blaster employs a standard 3.5mm stereo plug and 6ft cable for easy connection and installation for use with the GC-100 Network Adapter.
- The GC-BL2 is an IR Blaster that works with GC-100 Network Adapters to transmit IR signals up to 40 feet across a room.
- The GC-BL2 requires no power supply or connecting block and is the perfect solution for installations where IR signal strength is a problem.
- Plug-and-play design makes for quick and easy operation.
- Frequency range of 30 – 500 kHz.
- Standard 3.5mm stereo plug and 6 foot cable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.