- CONNECTS UP TO 3 CONTACT CLOSURE RELAY DEVICES - The Global Caché IP2CC iTach allows you to connect up to three contact closure devices to the internet using the wired Ethernet connection. NOTE: Ethernet cable is not included.
- PROVIDES RELAY CONTROLS - You can remotely monitor and control switch-automated contact closures such as motorized curtains or pool lights using an iPhone control app or PC-based software.
- SIMPLIFIES THE SETUP - This onboard web server adheres to TCP, DHCP HTTP standards so you can easily set up the IP2CC. Just download the iHelp software at Global Caché's website.
- OFFERS IR LEARNING - You can download the latest iLearn software at Global Caché's website at no additional cost! The software captures and playbacks IR commands.
- INTEGRATES EASILY WITH OTHER 3RD-PARTY SYSTEM - The IP2CC iTach is based on an open network, so it works with various control, automation, and monitoring environments via TCP/IP.
Global Caché IP2CC iTach TCP/IP to Contact Closure Converter
The Global Caché IP2CC iTach lets you connect, monitor, and control relay-activated devices over a network using the internet. You can connect up to three contact closure devices on the IP22CC. By linking IP-enabled devices to the internet through the iTach, you can now access them over the internet.
The onboard web server simplifies the setup, download the free iHelp software at Global Caché's website. The IP22CC is based on open-network so it integrates with most 3rd-party systems seamlessly. This device even offers IR Learning. Simply download the latest iLearn software at Global Caché's website. iLearn allows the IP22CC to capture and playback IR commands for control usage.
NOTE: Ethernet cable is not included.
- Network Connection: RJ45 connector | 100/10 Mbits Ethernet protocol | Adheres to TCP, DHCP and HTTP standards
- Setup: Integrated web server for easy configuration | Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- Contact Closure/Relay: 3 integrated contact closure relays with transient voltage suppression | Pluggable screw terminal 24V AC/DC at 0.5A N.O. contact | Allows for isolated switching of low voltage wiring
- Compatible Control Software/Apps (but not limited to): Comfortclick, Control4, Demopad, HC-Skipper, iRidium, iSimplex, MBH Remote, Melloware, MyURemote, tin:b Software, TouchControl, Touch Squid, Worried Cat Mote
- Power Input: 5~16V DC at 300mA
- Casing: Aluminum extrusion case, rubber end caps, and plastic faceplates
- Certifications: FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE, RoHS compliant
- Dimensions (LxDxH): 3.3 x 2.3 x 1.3"
- Weight: 3.25 oz
What's in the Box?
- IP2CC iTach for Contact Closure Devices (Wired)
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.