CONNECTS UP TO 3 INFRARED DEVICES - Through the Global CachÃ© IP2IR iTach, you can connect up to 3 IR appliances to the internet through the 3.5mm stereo jacks. This makes the devices "IP-enabled."
LETS YOU REMOTELY ACCESS IR DEVICES - Acting as a wire conduit, the IP2IR allows you to monitor and control "IP-enabled" infrared devices (e.g., DVD player, cable boxes) using control software/apps.
WORKS WITH PC, ANDROID, iOS CONTROL APPS - The IP2IR has an open-network system, so it integrates seamlessly with PC-based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad apps, and high-end monitoring systems.
OFFERS A SIMPLIFIED CONFIGURATION - The IP2IR has an integrated web server that adheres to TCP, HTTP and DHCP standards. Using the iHelp Setup Utility Software, you can set up commands through TCP/IP.
SUPPORTS FIRMWARE UPGRADE - Global CachÃ© designed the IP2IR module to be flash upgradeable to accommodate future upgrades in the field.
Global CachÃ© IP2IR iTach TCP/IP to IR
The Global CachÃ© IP2IR iTach lets you connect and control infrared (IR) devices to a network and internet. It works as a wire conduit between you and an IR device such as cable boxes over wired Ethernet. The IP2IR has wide compatibility with PC-based automation software and iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps. You can seamlessly integrate electronic devices into most 3rd-party systems. This means you can monitor and automate DVD players using the internet. The IP2IR iTach has an onboard web server that adheres to TCP, DHCP, and HTTP standard connections. It provides easy setup and simplifies network discovery. Head over at Global CachÃ©'s website and download the iHelp Setup Utility Software. Plus, download the latest iLearn software to capture and playback infrared commands. The IP2IR has a built-in IR learning and flash upgradeable so that it can accommodate future upgrades in the field.
- Setup: Integrated web server for easy configuration | Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- Network Connection: RJ45 connector, 100/10 Mbits Ethernet protocol | Adheres to TCP, DHCP, HTTP standards
- IR and Sensor Interface: 3.5mm stereo connector, 3 IR emitters, 3 independent selectable IR outputs/sensor inputs, 1 IR blaster (supported on 3rd IR port)
- Compatible Control Apps (but not limited to): a/v dashboard, AVGui, Cinemar, Clare Controls, Comfortclick, Control4, Demopad, DTVGameControl, Enado, HC-Skipper, HomeRunner RBI, Indigo Domotics, IRControl, Insite, iRidium, iSimplex, MBH Remote, Melloware, MobiLinc Remote, MyURemote, Ray Super Remote, Simple Control, tin:b Software, TouchControl, Touch Squid, Worried Cate Mote, Wyrestorm
- Power Source: 5~16V DC at 300mA power adapter / USB bus power
- Casing: Aluminum extrusion case, rubber end caps, plastic faceplates
- Certifications: FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE, RoHS compliant
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.3 x 2.3 x 1.3"
- Weight: 3.2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.