- CONNECTS UP TO 3 CONTACT CLOSURE RELAY DEVICES - The Global Caché IP2CC-P iTach allows you to connect up to three contact closure devices to the internet using the wired (TCP/IP) Ethernet connection. NOTE: Ethernet cable is not included
- PROVIDES RELAY CONTROLS - You can remotely monitor and control switch-automated contact closures such as motorized curtains or pool lights using an iPhone control app or PC-based software.
- SIMPLIFIES THE SETUP WITH PoE - Download the iHelp software and let the onboard web server set up the IP2CC-P for you. The server adheres to TCP, DHCP HTTP standards. The IP2CC-P has Power over Ethernet enabled so no need for extra cables.
- OFFERS IR LEARNING - You can download the latest iLearn software at Global Caché's website at no additional cost! The software captures and playbacks IR commands.
- INTEGRATES EASILY WITH OTHER 3RD-PARTY SYSTEM - The IP2CC-P iTach is based on an open network, so it works with various control, automation, and monitoring environments via TCP/IP.
Global Caché IP2CC-P iTach TCP/IP to Contact Closure Converter with Power Over Ethernet
The Global Caché IP2CC-P iTach lets you connect, monitor, and control relay-activated devices over a network using the internet. You can connect up to 3 contact closure devices on the IP2CC-P. By linking IP-enabled devices to the internet through the iTach, you can now access them over the internet.
The onboard web server simplifies the setup, download the free iHelp software at Global Caché's website. The IP2CC-P is based on open-network so it integrates with most 3rd-party systems seamlessly. This device even offers IR Learning. Simply download the latest iLearn software at Global Caché's website. iLearn allows the IP2CC-P to capture and playback IR commands for control usage.
NOTE: Ethernet cable is not included
- Network Connection: RJ45 connector | 100/10 Mbits Ethernet protocol | Adheres to TCP, DHCP and HTTP standards
- Setup: Integrated web server for easy configuration | Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- Contact Closure/Relay: 3 integrated contact closure relays with transient voltage suppression | Pluggable screw terminal 24V AC/DC at 0.5A N.O. contact | Allows for isolated switching of low voltage wiring
- Compatible Control Software/Apps (but not limited to): Comfortclick, Control4, Demopad, HC-Skipper, iRidium, iSimplex, MBH Remote, Melloware, MyURemote, tin:b Software, TouchControl, Touch Squid, Worried Cat Mote
- Power Input: 5~16V DC at 300mA | Power over Ethernet Enabled
- Casing: Aluminum extrusion case, rubber end caps and plastic face plates
- Certifications: FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE, RoHS compliant
- Dimensions (LxDxH): 3.3 x 2.3 x 1.3"
- Weight: 3.25 oz
What's in the Box?
- IP2CC iTach for Contact Closure Devices (Wired)
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.