- REMOTELY CONTROLS SERIAL DEVICES - The Global CachÃƒÂ© IP2SL-P turns RS232 serial-controlled appliances into remote-controlled devices by connecting them to the internet via wired TCP/IP connectivity.
- CONNECTS YOUR DEVICE TO THE INTERNET QUICKLY - This converter has a Male DB9 connector that supports 1200 baud to a 115.2Kbaud data rate, connecting a serial device to an Ethernet instantly. p.
- PROVIDES FLEXIBLE POWER OPTIONS - The IP2SL-P runs on either the 5~16V power supply or Power-over-Ethernet. It has 802.3af compliant PoE input so you can use one cable for data and electric power.
- COMES WITH AN ONBOARD SERVER FOR EASY SETUP - Download the iHelp Setup Utility Software at Global CachÃƒÂ©'s website for no-fuss, simplified network discovery/configuration.
- WORKS WITH PC, iOS, ANDROID CONTROL APPS - The IP2SL-P has open API that allows you to integrate your serial devices to 3rd-party network-based control systems. It even works with the iRidium app.
Global CachÃƒÂ© IP2SL-P iTach TCP/IP to RS232 Serial Converter with PoE
The Global CachÃƒÂ© IP2SL-P iTach converts your RS232 serial devices into remote-controlled using the internet. The IP2SL-P acts as a wire conduit and connects serial peripheral units (e.g., computers, speakers, TVs) to a network via wired Power Over Ethernet (PoE). The converter features a male DB9 connector that's compatible with most serial peripheral devices.
The IP2SL-P iTach is based on an open system. Its publicized API permits you to seamlessly integrate serial devices into almost any 3rd-party, network-based system. You can use PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems such as Comfortclick, iRidium, and Touch Squid with the IP2SL-P.
- Setup: Integrated web server for easy configuration | Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- Network Connection: RJ45 | 100/10 Mbits Ethernet protocol | Adheres to TCP, DHCP, HTTP standards
- Serial/RS232 Interface: Male DB9 connector | 1200 baud to 115.2 Kbaud data rates | Bi-directional with hardware RTS/CTS flow control
- Compatible Software/Apps (but not limited to): a/v DashBoard, AVGui, Cinemar, Demopad, DTVGameControl, HC-Skipper, Indigo Domotics, iSimplex, MBH Remote, Melloware, MobiLinc Remote, MyURemote, Simple Control, tin:b Software, TouchControl, Worried Cat Mote
- Power Requirements: 5~16V DC at 300mA
- Casing: Aluminum extrusion case, rubber end caps, plastic faceplates
- Certifications: FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE, RoHS compliant
- Dimensions (LxDxH): 3.3 x 2.3 x 1.3"
- Weight: 3.25 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.