- CONVERTS RS232 SERIAL DEVICES INTO IP-ENABLED - The Global Caché WF2SL turns serial-controlled appliances into remote-controlled devices by connecting them to the internet via WiFi connectivity.
- REMOTELY MANAGES SERIAL DEVICES - You can easily access and monitor speakers or TVs by connecting them onto WF2SL's RS232 port. Using a control app, you're able to automate these devices.
- QUICKLY CONNECTS DEVICES INTO A WIFI NETWORK - The WF2SL has a male DB9 connector that supports 1200 baud ~ 115.2Kbaud data rate. It instantly connects a serial device to the internet.
- PROVIDES AN EASY SETUP - The integrated web server helps you to configure WF2SL quickly. The iTach adheres to HTTP, DHCP standards. Simply download the iHelp and iLearn software at Global Caché.
- OFFERS CONVENIENT INTEGRATION - The WF2SL has published API, which makes it easier for you to access serial devices with 3rd-party network-based control systems like iRidium or MyURemote.
Global Caché WF2SL iTach WiFi to RS232 Serial Module
The Global Caché WF2SL iTach enables your serial devices to be remotely monitored and control over a wireless internet connection. It features a male DB9 connector that connects with serial peripheral devices like computers, TVs, and speakers through the RS232 port. The WF2SL acts as a wireless conduit between you and a serial device over the WiFi network.
The WF2SL iTach features an industry-standard 802.11b wireless interface and 2.5" antenna (requires wireless Internet router). It is also compatible with the 802.11b/g band. The module has an onboard web server, wherein you can configure the set-up commands through TCP/IP. Directly download the free iHelp Setup Utility and iLearn IR Learning at Global Caché's website. Instantly turn your smartphone or computer into a remote control with the help of a PC-based control software or 3rd-party iOS/Android app (e.g., Control4, MyURemote).
- Setup: Integrated web server for easy configuration | Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- Network Connection: Industry-standard 802.11b wireless interface with 2.5-inch antenna | Supports wireless LAN, ad-hoc (for setup) and Infrastructure modes | Compatible to 802.11b/g
- Interface: 3 Integrated contact closure relays with transient voltage suppression | Pluggable screw terminal 24V AC/DC at 0.5A N.O. contact | Allows for isolated switching of low voltage wiring
- iHelp Setup Utility: Downloadable software at Global Caché's website for simplifying network discovery/setup
- IR Learning Utility: Downloadable software at Global Caché's website for capturing and playback IR commands
- Power Requirements: 5~16V DC at 300mA
- Certifications: FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE, RoHS compliant
- Casing: Aluminum extrusion Case, rubber end caps, plastic faceplates
- Dimensions (LxDxH): 3.3 x 2.3 x 1.3"
- Weight: 3.3 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.