- PROVIDES WIFI CONNECTIVITY TO CONTACT CLOSURE (RELAY) DEVICES - The Global CachÃ© WF2CC iTach allows you to connect and control relay-activated devices over a wireless network and the internet.
- CONNECTS UP TO 3 CONTACT CLOSURE DEVICES - With the three Relay Control ports, you can remotely access and monitor any relay device such as pool lights via WiFi (requires wireless Internet router).
- PROVIDES AN EASY CONFIGURATION - The onboard web server helps you to set up WF2CC instantly. iTach also offers iHelp and iLearn software (downloadable at Global CachÃ©'s website) to simplify the setup.
- EASILY INTEGRATES INTO 3RD-PARTY SYSTEMS - The WF2CC is based on open systems it works with most PC-based software and iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps such as iRidium.
- SUPPORTS FIRMWARE UPGRADE - The WF2CC module is flash upgradeable so it can accommodate future upgrades in the field.
Global CachÃ© WF2CC iTach WiFi to Relay / Contact Closure Module
The Global CachÃ© WF2CC iTach enables your contact closure (relay) devices to be remotely monitored and control over a wireless internet connection. It features an industry-standard 802.11b wireless interface and 2.5" antenna (requires wireless Internet router). The WF2CC is compatible with the 802.11b/g band too. It has an onboard web server, wherein you can configure the set-up commands through TCP/IP. Simply download the free iHelp Setup Utility and iLearn IR Learning at Global CachÃ©'s website. You can turn your laptop or smartphone into an instant remote control with the help of a PC-based control software or 3rd-party iOS/Android app (e.g., Control4, MyURemote).
- Setup: Integrated web server for easy configuration | Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- Network Connection: Industry-standard 802.11b wireless interface with 2.5-inch antenna | Supports wireless LAN, ad-hoc (for setup) and Infrastructure modes | Compatible to 802.11b/g
- Interface: 3 Integrated contact closure relays with transient voltage suppression | Pluggable screw terminal 24V AC/DC at 0.5A N.O. contact | Allows isolated switching of low voltage wiring
- iHelp Setup Utility: Downloadable software at Global CachÃ©'s website for simplifying network discovery/setup
- IR Learning Utility: Downloadable software at Global CachÃ©'s website for capturing and playback IR commands
- Power Requirements: 5~16V DC at 300mA
- Certifications: FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE, RoHS compliant
- Casing: Aluminum extrusion Case, rubber end caps, plastic faceplates
- Dimensions (LxDxH): 3.3 x 2.3 x 1.3"
- Weight: 3.3 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.