- WIRELESSLY ACCESSES AND MONITORS IR-CONTROLLED DEVICES - The Global Caché WF2IR iTach provides WiFi connectivity (requires wireless Internet router) up to three infrared-controlled products.
- ENABLES REMOTE AUTOMATION - You can remotely operate 3 IR devices using a 3rd-party PC software, iOS/Android control app, or high-end control system thanks to WF2IR's published API.
- CONNECTS VARIOUS IR DEVICES - The WF2IR is compatible with infrared-controlled electronics such as flat-panel televisions, DVD players, cable boxes, and stereo components.
- OFFERS SIMPLE SETUP - The integrated web server on the WF2IR allows you to configure the module immediately. Simply download the iHelp Setup and iLearn Utility Software at Global Caché's website.
- SUPPORTS FIRMWARE UPGRADE - The WF2IR module is flash upgradeable so it can accommodate future upgrades in the field.
Global Caché WF2IR iTach WiFi to IR
The Global Caché WF2IR iTach adds smart control to any infrared devices over a wireless network and internet. The module features an 802.11b wireless interface and a 2.5-inch antenna (requires wireless Internet router). It gives you quick access to control over IR devices such as cable boxes, DVD players, flat-panel TVs, and stereo components. The WF2IR acts as a wireless conduit between you and your equipment.
Global Caché's published API enables the WF2IR iTach to work with 3rd-party control systems seamlessly. This module is compatible with iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, PC based control software, and high-end control systems. The WF2IR Module is the perfect control arsenal for customizing your home automation or domotics.
- Setup: Integrated web server for easy configuration | Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- Network Connection: Industry-standard 802.11b wireless interface with 2.5" antenna | Supports wireless LAN, ad-hoc (for setup) and Infrastructure modes | Compatible to 802.11b/g
- iHelp Setup Utility: Downloadable software at Global Caché's website for simplifying network discovery/setup
- IR Learning Utility: Downloadable software at Global Caché's website for capturing and playback IR commands
- Power Requirements: 5~16V DC at 300mA
- Certifications: FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE, RoHS compliant
- Casing: Aluminum extrusion Case, rubber end caps, plastic faceplates
- Dimensions (LxDxH): 3.3 x 2.3 x 1.3"
- Weight: 3.3 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.